If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: WINCO  (Read 2787 times)

Nate

• Global Moderator
  • Just a boy living the dream
WINCO
« on: March 22, 2007, 04:55:14 PM »
WINCO or(Wasington Idaho Nevada California Oregon) as you can tell in the name where they operate, large grocery stores, like a costco, very nice fleet of red Freightliner Centruys,Classics and Argosy's, they have a mixture of daycabs and sleepers.
Welcome to the 21st century. Things are going to change.- G.S.

Hank's Truck Forum

WINCO
« on: March 22, 2007, 04:55:14 PM »

kjbprd

Re: WINCO
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 05:32:26 PM »
they definately run some pretty big combos out of the Woodburn, OR DC... I used to pull a lot of produce there, and I can definately say it's one of the easiest grocery warehouses to deal with...they actually seem to be able to unload you in under an hour

Nate

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 05:47:45 PM »
I hauled P&D into their one day, and it was one of my easiest wharehouses i have ever delt with, Target is the worst i have ever delt with out of Albany, they unload it for you, but they make you the driver break down each palet, and each individual box, and put it into neat sections for their forklift teams to place in their sections, i hauled 3 trailers into there one nite, and i got there at 2 in the afternoon, and i didnt get out of there until about 1 in the morning.

Jimmy B

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 08:04:45 PM »
I hauled P&D into their one day, and it was one of my easiest wharehouses i have ever delt with, Target is the worst i have ever delt with out of Albany, they unload it for you, but they make you the driver break down each palet, and each individual box, and put it into neat sections for their forklift teams to place in their sections, i hauled 3 trailers into there one nite, and i got there at 2 in the afternoon, and i didnt get out of there until about 1 in the morning.

The old "sort and segragate" routine. Someone got billed for your time, probably the shipper.

Jimmy B

Nate

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 08:02:57 AM »
As long as i get paid, i dont care :-D, it was most likely the shipper, sure wasnt Target.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 08:02:57 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs