If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: awsome truck pics!!!! you will love them  (Read 9443 times)

binder_boy

awsome truck pics!!!! you will love them
« on: March 21, 2007, 12:18:31 PM »

what do you think? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hank's Truck Forum

awsome truck pics!!!! you will love them
« on: March 21, 2007, 12:18:31 PM »

DAVID350

Re: awsome truck pics!!!! you will love them
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 01:22:37 PM »
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Isn't favorite truck only 1? Just a bunch of random pics pulled off the internet taken by a ton of random people.

French Fry

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 07:42:52 AM »
Hey B.B. just as some friendly advice, you may wanna think before you post. I know people have had their share of trouble with me but I'm tryin' to get better. 

binder_boy

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 08:36:23 AM »
Hey B.B. just as some friendly advice, you may wanna think before you post. I know people have had their share of trouble with me but I'm tryin' to get better. 

i know you are it is a 12 step program lol

French Fry

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 09:20:33 AM »
Huh?  :|

Pogo Stick

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 09:22:43 AM »
You should also ASK the people who have these pictures posted on their PHOTOBUCKET accounts if they want them LINKED to here

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 12:38:36 PM »
You should also ASK the people who have these pictures posted on their PHOTOBUCKET accounts if they want them LINKED to here
Or at the very least give credit to them for the picture.  :wink:

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • Slickpic
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 03:19:19 PM »
Hoe Boy....does it never quit?

B_B

You post your OWN darn pictures only.
We do not allow stolen pictures taken from other internet sites to be posted.
We don't want our pictures stolen and used without permission; so we do not want any Forum members doing the same.

Do you understand me?

What next?

Leonard

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 03:30:44 PM »
i used a pic of road rascals truck for the destop wallpaper and i typed in on photoshop PHOTO BY: ROAD RASCAL also when i take pics from now on i put my own unique "logo" in a corner to prevent "barrowing" and not giving credit to the picture taker
its a binder thing you just wouldnt get it...

tom_the_trucker

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 04:29:06 AM »
jesus christ..........whats next?? I have to prepare my self for the stupidity :roll:

binder_boy

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 04:38:49 AM »
Hoe Boy....does it never quit?

B_B

You post your OWN darn pictures only.
We do not allow stolen pictures taken from other internet sites to be posted.
We don't want our pictures stolen and used without permission; so we do not want any Forum members doing the same.

Do you understand me?

What next?

ok alot of people post pics they do not own rob look arround you are dumb if you do not realize it i am just trying to talk about trucks on this forum this is what is for ok fin rob just dont be an a** h***

hank

• Administrator
    • http://www.hankstruckforum/htforum
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 06:19:03 AM »
Let's stop the name calling here.

This morning I went to a Photobucket album after seeing one of my pictures on this Forum that had a Photobucket link on it. The picture in question had my name removed. I went to that Photobucket album and found hundreds of pictures from my web site and every picture had the photographer's name removed. That is just not right because this person is then taking credit for other people's hard work. I get quite protective about my pictures, and I know of a lot of other people who do as well.

So as a courtesy it would be nice if people would ask first before using other people's pictures. Just because you can easily use other people's pictures or even download the images and post them on your own web site, that doesn't make it right.

With that said, I can see Rob's point completely. So like I said at the beginning of this, "NO NAME CALLING"
Hank Suderman

cdntrucky@shaw.ca

binder_boy

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 06:57:45 AM »
Let's stop the name calling here.

This morning I went to a Photobucket album after seeing one of my pictures on this Forum that had a Photobucket link on it. The picture in question had my name removed. I went to that Photobucket album and found hundreds of pictures from my web site and every picture had the photographer's name removed. That is just not right because this person is then taking credit for other people's hard work. I get quite protective about my pictures, and I know of a lot of other people who do as well.

So as a courtesy it would be nice if people would ask first before using other people's pictures. Just because you can easily use other people's pictures or even download the images and post them on your own web site, that doesn't make it right.

With that said, I can see Rob's point completely. So like I said at the beginning of this, "NO NAME CALLING"

i never took credit for them hank but ok i just saw some pics i liked and i thought i would share them i am sorry i guess  :mrgreen:

hank

• Administrator
    • http://www.hankstruckforum/htforum
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 07:52:48 AM »
Binder Boy,
Apology accepted. It is good to share pictures when people are discussing them. Maybe just a link to the Photobucket would be more suitable in case the person who has the album might get upset.

On another issure, I am now in contact with the people at Photobucket about the person who has a lot and I mean a lot, probably hundreds of pictures from Hank's Truck Pictures web site that have had the photographer's names removed and posted under an album on Photobucket. From the reply I got back from Photobucket, they treat copyright infringements very seriously.
Hank Suderman

cdntrucky@shaw.ca

binder_boy

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 08:44:14 AM »
Binder Boy,
Apology accepted. It is good to share pictures when people are discussing them. Maybe just a link to the Photobucket would be more suitable in case the person who has the album might get upset.

On another issure, I am now in contact with the people at Photobucket about the person who has a lot and I mean a lot, probably hundreds of pictures from Hank's Truck Pictures web site that have had the photographer's names removed and posted under an album on Photobucket. From the reply I got back from Photobucket, they treat copyright infringements very seriously.

ok hank i have never had an account on thier so ya i will just put up links

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 08:44:14 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs