If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: New member from Southern California  (Read 289 times)

dylanmitchell

• Regular Membership
New member from Southern California
« on: January 25, 2020, 10:35:43 PM »
I've been back Hanks truck site browsing and enjoying the discussions on historic trucks like the old Donner pass pusher trucks, 80's COE like the K100, Ford CL 9000, Western Star, and more. Some threads are dated but are still great reads. Also have an interest in the unique modern trucks like the Australia model Kenworth used in road trains, the Scania 700 horse plus V8's, and medium-duty rigs like the F600 that's coming out and the reintroduction of GM's medium chassis cabs.

We have one of the busiest commercial border crossings from Mexico so a lot of freight passes through San Diego. Long Beach is the big seaport and Los Angles is filled to the brim with industry and trucking.

Hank's Truck Forum

New member from Southern California
« on: January 25, 2020, 10:35:43 PM »

JJG

Re: New member from Southern California
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 11:01:06 PM »
Welcome aboard Dylan, great to have someone from the West coast join again since Walt was our main contact for the region, sadly, he passed away last year. I wonder if you might come across some Canadian trucks, interesting to see how many go from here to Mexico, that was quite the lane at one time.....the I 5 corridor. Looking forward to you input.

We got rooked on the Chevy Silverado 6500 up here, for some reason they are not going to market it but the IH version is....go figure, that being said, I have only seen one IH and NO Chevy's!! I guess I need to take a trip south!!

Jim

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 08:54:55 AM »
Welcome aboard Dylan, glad to have you here!

The Fugitive

• Regular Membership
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 12:41:03 PM »
A bit late but welcome to the Forum Dylan.     Bob.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 12:41:03 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs