If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Anyone Having Problems With Photobucket...........Again?  (Read 1622 times)

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Photobucket...........Again?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2019, 02:03:58 PM »
No announcement yet, but I'm sure they'll announce it soon. If you're renewing your new price won't hit until your sub is up, luckily my renewes in November so I have a long way to go.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2019, 02:03:58 PM »

Paul Kane

• Regular Membership
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2019, 06:44:10 PM »
I can't say enough about Slickpic.  Super easy to upload and post.  Probably less than a minute from start to finish.  I can't even bear to deal with PB with all of the pop-ups, if the photo loads at all.  I know I have that annoying watermark on my pics from the free site, but I can't justify another expense at this point when all you have to do is click on the image to go to the Slickpic site for a text free view.

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2020, 10:34:13 AM »
So as I logged onto PB earlier this morning i'm met with an announcement of a brandy new format that PB will be going to shortly. (Yippee......can't wait  ::)) Right off the bat I couldn't find my latest album. :o >:( :'( I wish they'd leave well enough alone...……..I still haven't figured out the last change. :(

JJG

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2020, 11:02:25 PM »
So as I logged onto PB earlier this morning i'm met with an announcement of a brandy new format that PB will be going to shortly. (Yippee......can't wait  ::)) Right off the bat I couldn't find my latest album. :o >:( :'( I wish they'd leave well enough alone...……..I still haven't figured out the last change. :(

Oh oh, hate when they do that!!! I totally agree, leave it alone!! Or, give us a "manual" to work with, so far, mine seemed to be the "old" format.....yeah, old being 3 months......woe!

Jim.

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2020, 05:48:40 AM »
So I haven't been able to upload a photo in 2 -3 days. Everytime I try it stops at 90% complete...……….anyone else have that problem or have any ideas why? ???

Wreckerman

• Regular Membership
  • 🇺🇸
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2020, 01:35:06 PM »
When I uploaded my pics on the 16th for my latest post, I had no issues, but I upload my photos from my camera to my IPad, then use the Photobucket app to upload them from the IPad to PB.

The only reason I continue to stick with PB is because their app is the best one out of the others I've tried (Flickr and Slickpic).

Hopefully this newest PB "adjustment" will actually be a benefit... though their record suggests otherwise... :P
Move Over & Slow Down for Stopped Emergency Vehicles.
This Includes Tow Trucks and Their Operators.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2020, 01:35:06 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs