If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: New member intro  (Read 212 times)

Hfeist

• Regular Membership
New member intro
« on: November 21, 2019, 07:48:20 PM »
Thank you for allowing me to join. Brief background me. 27 year old farm kid from S. MN. Old tractors, pickups and trucks are my favorite. Spend most of my time on the road as an Agronomist covering MN and SD. The rest of the time is either at the family farm tinkering on projects or competing in some ranch rodeos.

I joined this forum for knowledge from a solid group of people. I have recently gotten myself into an impulse purchase and bought a childhood dream. Last week I brought home a 1985 Freightliner FLT Cabover. I hope this group on here can answer and lead me in the right direction as I spend way too much money to remodel.

Thanks everyone!

Hank's Truck Forum

New member intro
« on: November 21, 2019, 07:48:20 PM »

tery

• Regular Membership
Re: New member intro
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 08:22:26 AM »
Welcome to the forum . Some nice spring night when its raining go out and sleep in your truck . The sound of the rain on the roof is special .  :)
__________ In memory of drivers __________
 Red Ball , Georgia Fox , Yardbird , Diamond Doll

JJG

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 11:33:07 PM »
Welcome t the Forum, spend spend spend.......it will be nice!! As long as you have it to spend, why not! As long as you enjoy, I quite liked the mid 80's Freightinler, hope it all comes together for you, looking forward to seeing the progress....in the form of pictures of course ::)

Jim

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 11:33:07 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs