If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Photo Bucket  (Read 143 times)

wbache

Photo Bucket
« on: July 31, 2019, 12:10:41 PM »
for years PB was free---then by paid subscription--now they send an email saying that it is free and invite users to migrate their account to the new format--anyone know if this is legitimate or another game with the users?

Hank's Truck Forum

Photo Bucket
« on: July 31, 2019, 12:10:41 PM »

Wreckerman

• Regular Membership
  • 🇺🇸
Re: Photo Bucket
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 12:44:59 PM »
I received the email, too.
Not sure if it's a legit deal, or just another crazy scheme.
Personally, I ignored it, at least until more info comes available.
Move Over & Slow Down for Stopped Emergency Vehicles.
This Includes Tow Trucks and Their Operators.

Ray F

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 03:36:03 PM »
I wish i had never even joined/seen Photobucket 10+ years ago to begin with  >:( ::) :-[ If i had known they were gonna be so much of a Hassle 6-7 years later  :-\ IMO What they are doing, should really be considered Blackmail and/or also Illegal  :-\ I cant even delete/remove my pics (1000s) that I've uploaded over the years without them trying to get me to log in or verify my email that i logged in with every 5 minutes. Also sucks that i have to delete photos, that A lot i lost to a dead External HD a couple years ago :'(

If there was ever a company that i wish would go the way of the Dodo Bird, PB and their Greediness would be at the top of my list smh  ::) >:(
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 03:38:06 PM by Ray F »

wbache

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 08:51:40 PM »
I'm standing pat until more info is available--I actually don't use it much but keep it to preserve my pics that are  from my early days on the internet---For the last 5-6 years I have used Image Shack with a minimum of problems--at the moment I have health problems that have me pretty much grounded taking new pics other than what I sometimes come across parked in the local area. I had a couple of good spots that became inaccessible

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 08:51:40 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs