If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Volpe Sleeper  (Read 313 times)

Ray F

Volpe Sleeper
« on: June 24, 2019, 07:42:06 PM »
Finally Managed to get a Shot of one of these Creatures lol  ;D 8)

IMG_9961 (2)06242019VolpeMacksleeper1 by rayman852002, on Flickr

Hank's Truck Forum

Volpe Sleeper
« on: June 24, 2019, 07:42:06 PM »

Greg_E

• Greg Elgart Collection
Re: Volpe Sleeper
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 12:33:24 PM »
Ray, they have some in the beige/blue as well.

Updated 8/10/2018

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 02:31:06 PM »
Ray come down to the Dulles Expo Center any weeknight, you'll find at least 1 or 2 laid over there. I don't see Volpe anywhere else but there. Colors are beige/blue as well like Greg said.

Ray F

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 02:49:33 PM »
Thanks Guys, Also I know as I've seen them before IRL and in pics  ;) I'm not actually new to the "trucking world", even though I feel like it somedays smh. Its getting hard to keep up with all the Mergers/shutdowns etc. Also as much as I Would love to travel ... I don't drive, due to health reasons  :-[ The Trucks that I see are what I shoot in the Area around where I live mostly . Even that's getting bad anymore due to more heavier traffic as of late, Signs/bushes/etc.  (Eye Sores as I call them EVERYWHERE!! ::) :-\)  I don't live in a City, more like suburbs/or Rural Area.  ;) Plus I dont shoot with or have a DSLR. So I have to use and rely on a little Point & Pray Canon.  ;) 8)

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 05:54:26 PM »
Thanks Guys, Also I know as I've seen them before IRL and in pics  ;) I'm not actually new to the "trucking world", even though I feel like it somedays smh. Its getting hard to keep up with all the Mergers/shutdowns etc. Also as much as I Would love to travel ... I don't drive, due to health reasons  :-[ The Trucks that I see are what I shoot in the Area around where I live mostly . Even that's getting bad anymore due to more heavier traffic as of late, Signs/bushes/etc.  (Eye Sores as I call them EVERYWHERE!! ::) :-\)  I don't live in a City, more like suburbs/or Rural Area.  ;) Plus I dont shoot with or have a DSLR. So I have to use and rely on a little Point & Pray Canon.  ;) 8)

:o

Damn that sucks Ray! I feel your pain on things getting in the way, it's a struggle 'round here. Well at the last I hope you have better luck in the future, not only with your shots but with your health.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 05:54:26 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs