If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Schneider Triples???  (Read 918 times)

pacarhauler

Schneider Triples???
« on: May 04, 2019, 08:42:41 AM »
Before I posted the white IH rigs last week, I had not noticed that there are 43 pages to this thread and there isn't much that hasn't been seen. Sorry if this is more of the same. I shot this in Calisle back in 1992.
International 9700: Schneider Triples? by Dick Copello, on Flickr

Hank's Truck Forum

Schneider Triples???
« on: May 04, 2019, 08:42:41 AM »

tery

• Regular Membership
Re: Schneider Triples???
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 09:05:23 AM »
That is the easy way to move trailers to or from a shipper . They weigh about 10,000 pounds apiece .
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 09:38:48 AM by tery »
__________ In memory of drivers __________
 Red Ball , Georgia Fox , Yardbird , Diamond Doll

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • Slickpic
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 01:24:44 PM »
I don't recall this being posted before.
Always interesting.

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 04:46:13 PM »
Yeah I've never seen this before either. Nice shot! New shots are always welcome fyi.

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 05:11:39 PM »
Yeah I've never seen this before either.
Which haven't you seen before? ??? The Schneider truck & flatbeds or stacked flatbeds? ??? If it's the latter lots of companies run empties back like that.....TMC did it all the time for an account they ran out of Harrison NJ.

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 05:14:38 PM »
Schneider running stacked flat beds. It was probably common back in the 90's, but you'll never see that today, unless Schneider is still running flatbeds somewhere I don't know about. I still see stacked flatbeds lol, I just saw some on Thursday as I was spotting on 81 through Winchester.

pacarhauler

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2019, 06:32:30 PM »
I was just saying, after 43 pages, there probably isn't anything I can post that hasn't been seen before. Not this photo in particular but another old Schneider IH.  I have other that I shot but never posted buy I'm afraid I'll just be duplicating previous posts.

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2019, 06:43:54 PM »
Don't worry about duplicating old posts..... if you've got 'em post 'em.  ;D In a lot of cases, due to the Photobucket madness a couple of years ago, a lot of pictures don't show up anymore. And I can't speak for everyone but at my age by the time I get to page 3 of a thread I don't remember what was on page 1 anyhow ;D so no way i'm remembering 43 pages. :D Post away Dick. :)

Paul Kane

• Regular Membership
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 07:34:07 PM »
Interesting shot.  Probably back when you could actually shoot pictures in the Carlisle truck stops (before everything got so crammed together).

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2019, 08:28:17 PM »
Don't worry about duplicating old posts..... if you've got 'em post 'em.  ;D In a lot of cases, due to the Photobucket madness a couple of years ago, a lot of pictures don't show up anymore. And I can't speak for everyone but at my age by the time I get to page 3 of a thread I don't remember what was on page 1 anyhow ;D so no way i'm remembering 43 pages. :D Post away Dick. :)

I 2nd this. Felt like this forum had half the content disappear when Photobucket screwed over 3rd party hosters. There's a ton of threads that need to be rebuilt because the images are lost thanks to  the image host nonsense.

R. Buron

• Regular Membership
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2019, 05:47:03 AM »
Don't worry about duplicate, I'm like charlie the age make its way but the brain begin to follow with more difficulty :-\ :-\

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • Slickpic
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2019, 05:53:49 AM »
I was just saying, after 43 pages, there probably isn't anything I can post that hasn't been seen before. Not this photo in particular but another old Schneider IH.  I have other that I shot but never posted buy I'm afraid I'll just be duplicating previous posts.

Dick; if  you have pictures you haven't posted before - go ahead and post whatever you wish.
Even if you think you might have - why not?
The Forum is only as good as the members make it.
And, since Hank took the former main site down the pictures we post now are even more important.
and, unlike Charlie - I am not forgetful; my memory have merely become more selective.  :P :P ::)
(my wife and children might not agree with ethe above statement.)

JJG

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2019, 11:39:28 PM »
Post away Dick , great to see your collection!! All the pictures I should have taken from 70's and on up........oh yeah, there was that "buy film thing" that certainly played a role in my lack of ::)

Jim.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2019, 11:39:28 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs