If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Time to pick a winner! The poll has opened.  (Read 201 times)

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
Time to pick a winner! The poll has opened.
« on: April 30, 2019, 06:32:00 PM »
Welcome to our next edition of POTM, this one will crown a winner for the month of April and the winner will have first dibs on suggestions for May's topic (as well as a totally-unimportant spot in the poll for Picture of the Year). We have a fantastic theme of construction for the month and a fantastic crop of candidates to peruse, so let's get to it.

Unfortunately we are getting off to a late start this month as I am going out of town Thurs-Fri and will not have access to a computer, which is why I deliberately didn't start it earlier, as I don't want it ending while I'm out of town. So here's what we're going to do. Poll will run for 3 days as usual, ending Friday May 2nd around 9:15 pm ET. Winner will be announced late Friday night or early Saturday morning before I go to work. There won't be a typical warning to get your votes in as the poll is closing, so please do so at the earliest convenience. Any questions feel free to ask. You may only vote once, late entries will not be tolerated unless you elicit sympathy from Rob Archer.

On to the candidates:

...box up... by Jim Herriot:

Tackaberry International 4-axle dump by US MAIL GUY:

Paul Bost Construction Superliner by DRIPTROIT 71:

Big Mack by charlie:

Breaking Ground May 2008 by Rob Archer:

4 Big Red Bulldogs by Wreckerman:

Graco Mack dump truck by KJ790:

Chevrolet C90 by pacarhauler:

Waiting On a Sale by RobG:

LIFTING WITH A TWIN STEER FLD 112 by JJG:

Treloar Tspt Bottom Dump by werkhorse:

Dog Your Curb by Paul Kane:

Hank's Truck Forum

Time to pick a winner! The poll has opened.
« on: April 30, 2019, 06:32:00 PM »