If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: It's the heavyweight title fight! Time to vote for the 2018 Picture of the Year!  (Read 895 times)

partsman88

• My page (Flickr)
Ladies and gents it's that time of the year again. We have a fantastic opportunity here to select one photo as the best submission of 2018. Congratulations again to those who earned the opportunity to represent in this poll, and best of luck this year to those still waiting for a shot.

We're gonna do things a little differently this time than we normally do for POTM. The poll will run for 4 days to allow everybody plenty of time to get their vote in, and this time the results will not be available for viewing until after the poll has closed. Expect the poll to close Tuesday night around 11:30 pm ET. Winner will be announced Wednesday.

Let's get to it. Here are the candidates:

Starting off strong for January 2018: US MAIL GUY with a Great Looking FLC:

Repping February, Paul Kane with a stunning Frackin' Centipede:

Coming on strong for March, US MAIL GUY with a Unique European Glass Hauler Trailer:

Bringing the heat for April, pacarhauler with the Mack of the Month:

Reppin' hard for May, JJG with the OLD OREGON GMC:

Busting out a classic for June, Wayne Crane with the GUNSON BIG BOY:

Bringing a great night shot for July, Doug McKenzie found this Campin' Out At Camp Creek WV:

Repping a beauty for August, Greg_E with the Clean White Pepsi:

Bringing a great perspective for September, Oso2 with an insider's look at Dolton Yard:

Hittin hard with the first of a back-to-back for October, Wee Willy with the Unconventional R Model:

Continuing with the fresh theme for November, Wee Willy brings the heat with this Fuel Hauler:

And finishing strong for December, wbache with the beautiful Hooker on the Interstate:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 11:40:37 PM by partsman88 »

Hank's Truck Forum

Truck Driving Jobs

JJG

Here is the KW, can you edit it in there?

Jim.

partsman88

• My page (Flickr)
It's showing up for me already JJG, is it not showing up for you? Anybody else care to chime in?

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • Slickpic
I see Wayne's entry as well.

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
These old eyes can see it. ;D

Wildrose-Wally

• Regular Membership
  • The Albertan
    • Wildrose-Wally's Website
I see a nice little X

JJG

Whatever........I still don't see it, the only one blank!

Jim

tery

• Regular Membership
Its fun not to be able see the results until the voting is closed   8)
__________ In memory of drivers __________
 Red Ball , Georgia Fox , Yardbird , Diamond Doll

JJG

I just went on my wife's computer and my cell phone and neither one show it , strange!

Jim.

partsman88

• My page (Flickr)
Not trying to be a ball buster Jim but the link you gave me is the exact same link already in the post. I'm thinking it's something with your computer. Still, I went ahead and swapped links just to see if that changes anything. If it doesn't show up for you, does the box still show up? Or is it blank? If there is a box, can you click it and see if it shows up on the host website?

JJG

Not trying to be a ball buster Jim but the link you gave me is the exact same link already in the post. I'm thinking it's something with your computer. Still, I went ahead and swapped links just to see if that changes anything. If it doesn't show up for you, does the box still show up? Or is it blank? If there is a box, can you click it and see if it shows up on the host website?

Well, thanks, now it is there!! How strange.....I think I posted it for Wayne at the time so odd that it didn't come up! All is good!

Jim

partsman88

• My page (Flickr)
Alright guys we got one day so get those votes in if you haven't already!

partsman88

• My page (Flickr)
Poll closes at 11:30 pm ET for any stragglers who haven't voted yet. Get 'em in.

Hank's Truck Forum

Truck Driving Jobs