If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: New camera purchase  (Read 1662 times)

wbache

New camera purchase
« on: January 05, 2019, 01:28:27 PM »
After giving me good service for about 8 years my Canon SX130 gave up the ghost--for the past 2 years I have taken most of my shots with a Canon SL-1 DSLR which is the smallest DSLR that Canon makes (now the SL-2). and with two lens sets required a bag to carry around.  Wanting something I could stuff in the glove compartment to catch opportunities that sometimes  require a quick response I bought a CANON SX 420 which small and light.  It came with a spare battery and a media card -cable -case ad extended warrantee---Bought it on the internet B & H camera in NY--no shipping or sales tax charged--ordered last Saturday and even with the holiday got it Thursday pm. there were other vendors advertising the same camera and I noticed that the vendors mentioned that they were foreign models that might have some different features than the ones sold in the US (full disclosure the camera was made in China)--haven't taken any truck shots as the weather is lousy but did take a couple of shots in the neighborhood with good results.

Hank's Truck Forum

New camera purchase
« on: January 05, 2019, 01:28:27 PM »

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
Re: New camera purchase
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 01:39:49 PM »
Good luck with the new purchase Walt. Gotta go some to beat the wrecker your old camera took that won the POTM. ;D

tery

• Regular Membership
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 02:30:53 PM »
Cool  8) Congratulations !
__________ In memory of drivers __________
 Red Ball , Georgia Fox , Yardbird , Diamond Doll

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 02:30:53 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs