If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: DesRosiers Transport, St. Albert Ontario  (Read 144 times)

JJG

DesRosiers Transport, St. Albert Ontario
« on: July 12, 2018, 12:41:00 AM »
Wayne sent me these shots of 3 rigs from this company, I could not find a thread started from this carrier, if any one knows of it, feel free to move them in to it, starting off with this KW T880 B-train flat beds with what appears to be very rare quiet Toronto scene

followed by this KW T800 in a busier setting

and a shot of this fine T880, not sure where this was taken

Jim

Hank's Truck Forum

DesRosiers Transport, St. Albert Ontario
« on: July 12, 2018, 12:41:00 AM »

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • www.hankstruckpictures.com
Re: DesRosiers Transport, St. Albert Ontario
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 03:38:09 AM »
Good steel hauler company based in eastern Ontario near Ottawa.
https://desrosierstransport.ca/
I didn't recall seeing them but Wayne reminded me I was with him when he shot picture 1. That would have been a brief pause in the traffic.
Picture 2 is at his usual haunt at Islington and 401 eastbound.
The load of slinkies is probably from one of the On Route centres in eastern Ontario.

Rob
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:51:00 AM by Rob Archer »

Mister TyZo

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 07:56:29 PM »
Good steel hauler company based in eastern Ontario near Ottawa.
https://desrosierstransport.ca/
I didn't recall seeing them but Wayne reminded me I was with him when he shot picture 1. That would have been a brief pause in the traffic.
Picture 2 is at his usual haunt at Islington and 401 eastbound.
The load of slinkies is probably from one of the On Route centres in eastern Ontario.

Rob

There Yard is just off the #417  East Ottawa towards Embrun / Russell.. They Haul Steel Coils out of the Ivaco Rolling Mills in L'Original.Ontario....
Be Safe / Be Careful  BTB

JJG

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 10:14:27 PM »
Interesting to hear guys! Oddly enough, Pt Albert didn't ring a bell to me and when I Google it, it led me to Huron County near Goderich, I wasn't sure I believed it but I have no choice for now, driving to take look to verify it would be  a 3,000 mile stint one way...........what do you guys think......Pt Albert?????

Sharp fleet though

Jim

Mister TyZo

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 07:22:24 AM »
Interesting to hear guys! Oddly enough, Pt Albert didn't ring a bell to me and when I Google it, it led me to Huron County near Goderich, I wasn't sure I believed it but I have no choice for now, driving to take look to verify it would be  a 3,000 mile stint one way...........what do you guys think......Pt Albert?????

Sharp fleet though

Jim

St. Albert , Ontario . (Home of the Famous Cheese Curds). Kinda Southwest of Casselman, Ontario..
Be Safe / Be Careful  BTB

JJG

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 10:48:49 AM »

Sharp fleet though

Jim

St. Albert , Ontario . (Home of the Famous Cheese Curds). Kinda Southwest of Casselman, Ontario..

Oh, thanks, now I see what I did wrong.......Pt Albert is what I searched after posting it St. Albert, makes a difference.......usually does ::)!!

Jim

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 10:48:49 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs