If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: 10... #7  (Read 1227 times)

HuntFlatbed

• Just Trying To Keep Up With The Real Truckers.....
    • My RR Pics
10... #7
« on: March 17, 2018, 02:40:51 PM »
Here's some more from my local area

ROEHL LT Flatbedder

Pete 377 with an End Dump

IH LT for Cash Trucking of Grand Forks, ND

Pete 389 for High Pressure Transports of Kingfisher, OK

T880 Wrecker for Behlen Towing of Columbus, NE

T800W Flatbedder for White Inc., of Spokane Valley, WA

W900L Midroof for High Pressure Transports of Kingfisher, OK

Very nice K100 COE for Kash Livestock Express, of Beresford, SD pulling a HANSON Pot

One of the Western Star 5700XEs that Werner Enterprises uses as local Trucks

Turning into the Walmart in Blair NE is this 122SD for Powersource Transportation of Griffith, IN

Very sharp Pete 389 with a Stainless Reefer for Whitetail Trucking of Omaha, NE

Wee Bee Truckin' of Beresford, SD has been a long time O/O for JFI of Canton, SD and until recently they ran a very sharp lighter colored VNL780.  As you can see, they've upgraded to a New VNL!

Hank's Truck Forum

10... #7
« on: March 17, 2018, 02:40:51 PM »

Jon_G

Re: 10... #7
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 01:41:56 PM »

The High Pressure Transport rigs are awesome, I have never heard of their fleet before but they all look great! The K100 cattle hauler is my favorite though, such a cool looking truck! It is an E-model that appears to have some mods done, but IMO they look good. The Werner 5700 is cool, I know Paul Kane has got one as well but I have yet to see one, though Werner doesn't seem to have much local equipment here in OH, though they do have a regional account with Budweiser. The Whitetail 389 is awesome, but I also really like the new Volvo. I am a fan of the new styling they did to the VN series, and this one looks very sharp! 8)

Jon

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 04:49:11 PM »
High Pressure Transport does seem to be a very nice fleet; both of the ones you caught here are super classy.  The Whitetail 389 is another favorite for me; it is just sooooo shiny. 8)  Also, cool catch on the new JFI Volvo.  While I have seen a couple of the new ones around, this is the first one I've seen that is snazzier than your typical plain white or big fleet truck.  I pretty much like the look of these new Volvos too, except for the LED lights.  Those have also made an appearance on the new Cascadia as well as many new car designs, and I suppose there are safety and practical reasons to that, but I don't care for the way they look and that the lights themselves are too intense.

Jon_G

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 07:48:04 PM »

From a practicality standpoint, the LED lights are far better than anything else. The car I have now has LED's and it makes a huge difference. Whenever I drive anything else with halogens now, they are very hard to adjust back to. I am honestly surprised it took this long for the truck industry to start using them, I think you will start to see them become more and more standard, or at least offered by most manufacturers at some point. I actually like the way they look on the Volvo, on the Cascadia they are here nor there for me. But they are definitely a function over form thing I think.

Jon

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 07:48:04 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs