If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: New Player in Town Since my Retirement, Clock Freight  (Read 629 times)

Jimmy B

New Player in Town Since my Retirement, Clock Freight
« on: February 19, 2018, 01:50:14 PM »
New player in town since my retirement, Clock Freight. This is what they say about themselves:

"Clock Freight is a full service cartage company that specializes in timely and cost-effective freight solutions. We offer a full suite of services to help simplify any logistics challenge you may be facing and work to ensure your deliveries are where they need to be, right when you need them.

Established in 1993, Clock Freight began providing cartage services within the San Francisco Bay area and Northern California. By providing consistent, quality service to our customers, we�ve grown our service offering in Los Angeles and Sacramento, with new locations opening in Portland, Seattle and Reno. And our 60,000 square foot facility is located only minutes from San Francisco International Airport, making freight shipping faster and more efficient."

Jimmy B

Hank's Truck Forum

New Player in Town Since my Retirement, Clock Freight
« on: February 19, 2018, 01:50:14 PM »

gijoe707

• Regular Membership
Re: New Player in Town Since my Retirement, Clock Freight
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 08:56:35 AM »
hi jim  how r u doing? still trying to catch up with steve   that's a different name for a freight carrier

Jimmy B

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 04:06:17 PM »
I'm doing OK for the shape I'm in... ;) Well I understand he is keeping himself busy. I had planned on seeing him at the ATHS show at Lexington, KY but then life got in the way. Maybe I'll hook up with him this coming winter down in AZ. Say, you on Face Book?

Jimmy B

hi jim  how r u doing? still trying to catch up with steve   that's a different name for a freight carrier

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 04:06:17 PM »