If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Blue Mule74  (Read 382 times)

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
Happy Birthday Blue Mule74
« on: December 31, 2017, 05:52:03 AM »
Happy birthday Lance. :) Enjoy the day & have a great New Years Eve too!!! 8) ;D

Hank's Truck Forum

Happy Birthday Blue Mule74
« on: December 31, 2017, 05:52:03 AM »

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
Re: Happy Birthday Blue Mule74
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 08:52:51 AM »
Thank You, Charlie, Have a happy new year
Lance C.

Founder of Lance's Truck Picture's

partsman88

• Regular Membership
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 12:53:32 PM »
Born on the last day of the year huh? That's a hell of a birthday. Happy birthday Lance, hope you are having a good day.

The Fugitive

• Regular Membership
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 01:41:20 PM »
Happy Birthday Lance. Hope you have a great time with Family and Friends and all the best for the New Year.     Bob.

Wreckerman

• Regular Membership
  • 🇺🇸
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 09:45:52 PM »
Happy birthday Lance, hope you�ve had a great birthday and have a happy New Year! ;D
Move Over & Slow Down for Stopped Emergency Vehicles.
This Includes Tow Trucks and Their Operators.

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 06:43:05 AM »
Thank You Everyone! I had a great birthday this year 

Mooby,

Yes, My birthday is December 31st, I was even born in a snow storm, I always hated my birthday growing up, Because, No one would ever be around, But, Now, That I am over 20 Years Old, I love my birthday, Even though I am not much of a drinker, It's nice to go out and about in town and socialize at one of the bar's here in town, Just to see who is going to be there, Just think, My original due date was originally suppose to be on November 13th...

Lance C.

partsman88

• Regular Membership
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 09:35:19 AM »
I can't imagine being born in a snow storm, but I'm sure that was a wild ride for your mom Lance. That's crazy that your due date was in mid-November. And on the glass-half full side, you know that if you ever want to have a party or celebrate there's guaranteed to be one somewhere, or you can always stay home if you want. Choices are always good to have.

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 01:51:50 AM »
I can't imagine being born in a snow storm, but I'm sure that was a wild ride for your mom Lance. That's crazy that your due date was in mid-November. And on the glass-half full side, you know that if you ever want to have a party or celebrate there's guaranteed to be one somewhere, or you can always stay home if you want. Choices are always good to have.

My sister and I were both born in snow storms, Her birthday is on the 8th and mine is on the 31st (New Years Eve Day) My father was also on the road the day I was born, Too, Seeing I was over a month late, Money was getting tight, Dad came home the day before I was suppose to be born and never left until three day's before on December 28th, Waiting for me to born, On New Years Eve night after he left I guess I decided to come out, The doctor told my mother either she had me than or take the risk of losing me, When she called my father and told her that news he told her to have me, When I was born my umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck three times, I also born as a blue baby, Originally the doctors thought I was going to be a miscarriage, Because, I did end up dying and the doctors wasn't sure if they were going to be able to bring me back even though I was alive at birth, My mother had told me I wasn't crying right away when I was born though, Luckily, The doctors were able to bring me back though, My mother told me I never cried the at birth up until they gave me my shots, As for dad being out on the road and missing me on the day I was born, Like I said, I was born in a snow storm and did happen to end up being born on New Years Eve night, Dad's than bosses had found a driver that they could fly out to my father, To take over dad's load for the week and drive Dad's than assigned truck home and My dad's than bosses were going to have my father drive his truck to the nearest air port closest to him, The other driver would meet him at the air port and as the other driver was going to take over my father's load for the week and his truck, My father would fly home on an airplane, But, My Father's than bosses could never find a flight coming here, Because, I was born on New Years Eve Night and in an snow storm, He ended up seeing me for the first time when I was a week old on January 6th, He got home at 11:30 in the morning the day my sister was born, He ended leaving for the trip he came home from at 11:30 in the morning the day my sister was born on the last day of November which would of been on November 30th, He suppose to have off the day my sister was born, But, Again, It was also snowing the day my sister was born, So, Dad ended up getting home a little late at 11:30 in the morning the day my sister was born, Because, It was snowing so hard the night before my sister was born in the the day my sister was born, My sister was actually born in the worst snow storm out of the two of us, I'm the oldest and she's two years younger than me...   
Lance C.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 01:51:50 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs