If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: And the winner is....  (Read 292 times)

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
Re: And the winner is....
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2017, 05:48:46 PM »

Nice pick Jersey Boy!! You're right in the heart of car country there, let's just see what the meager West Coast has got to offer here, should be interesting!! Game on!!

Jim
[/quote]
 ;D I've seen cars in your photos Jim. ;D Unless they ship them to BC by boat or rail I stand by my choice. :D ;D :P

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2017, 05:48:46 PM »

mooby346

• Regular Membership
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2017, 06:29:35 PM »
I love it Charlie, got me all hyped thinking about all the nice enclosed carriers I've seen. Then I remembered I set up the contest lol. Damn it man.

You know if it's cool with you guys I was thinking maybe I'll start each contest by adding an example photo from my personal collection, it won't be in the poll but sometimes I miss being a part of the contest.

Anyways, I'll leave the discussion open for a couple days, just in case some of you feel like your options are limited by this choice. Jim from the tone it seems like this might be tough for you, so if you really would rather pick a different choice let's hear it. If nobody speaks up I'll assume it's not a big deal and we're good to go.

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 06:33:50 PM »
mooby

I don't see any reason why you can't enter the contest.........the more the merrier.

I also don't have a problem changing the topic if Jim or others have an issue with catching certain trucks in their area.

mooby346

• Regular Membership
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2017, 07:08:10 PM »
mooby

I don't see any reason why you can't enter the contest.........the more the merrier.

I also don't have a problem changing the topic if Jim or others have an issue with catching certain trucks in their area.

I appreciate it Charlie, but I'm just trying to keep it consistent with previous POTM traditions.

Also still hoping everybody has something they can bring to the table with enclosed carriers, by no means do I want anybody feeling excluded but I think it'd be a fantastic subject.

JJG

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2017, 09:08:34 PM »
Guys, don't mind me at all!! I was only kidding! Seriously, I'm ready! I found one and yeah, I think they do ship cars in my region after all!! DO NOT CHANGE YOUR CHOICE FOR ME! It's your win, and you pick!! Let's have fun with this!

Jim.

mooby346

• Regular Membership
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2017, 09:44:22 PM »
I coulda sworn I responded to you Jim, but apparently not. Anyways, seems like everybody's cool with it so I asked Hank to set it up. Let's see what ya got!!!

JJG

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2017, 10:24:55 PM »
I coulda sworn I responded to you Jim, but apparently not. Anyways, seems like everybody's cool with it so I asked Hank to set it up. Let's see what ya got!!!

OK, stand by!!

Jim.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2017, 10:24:55 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs