If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Got Me Another one..  (Read 508 times)

Ray F

Got Me Another one..
« on: September 23, 2017, 06:34:21 PM »
I Figured I would make my own new Thread, instead of Hijacking Charlie's thread.  8)

Welp Looks like My SX-410IS died on me a few days ago  :-\ I was using mine a couple mornings ago with No Problem. I Turned it off and then back on again and it showed up the "Black Screen of Death"  :'( I tried everything, even checked if I Left the Lens Cap on ... I've been known to do that a Time or 3 :P ;D

Lately With everything thats been going on, (My Mood/Health etc.) Plus now this, I've been thinking about giving up the Hobby for awhile ...  :-\

Since Posting this back in July, I Managed to Acquire a Canon Elph 190IS Camera 2 weks ago...  (Exactly like the One Below) 8) I had to after Months of Trying to use my Old Polaroid Camera and all the constant Blurry Pics It would take Everytime I used it.  >:( :( So I had Enough of it, one day and found this Little Guy .. ( and I Do Mean Very LITTLE  ;D) on sale.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/cameras/point-and-shoot/slim-stylish-cameras/powershot-elph-190-is

It's a Decent Camera, I just need to Play around with it more. I love that it actually has a Semi-Manual Mode (I Hated the Auto only Mode of the Polaroid).   

I will be Posting Pics again soon as I Can.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 06:41:19 PM by Ray F »

Hank's Truck Forum

Got Me Another one..
« on: September 23, 2017, 06:34:21 PM »

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
Re: Got Me Another one..
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 07:19:05 PM »
Good luck with the new purchase Ray........looking forward to more pics from the Elkton area. :)

Ray F

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 07:23:25 PM »
Good luck with the new purchase Ray........looking forward to more pics from the Elkton area. :)
Thx Charlie ... I May need to go back and Purchase one of those "No Clutter" Filters for it  ::) ;D

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 07:23:25 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs