If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Lonely Cans  (Read 331 times)

GiantFTW

Lonely Cans
« on: September 07, 2017, 11:57:01 AM »
These two cans were parked empty at a distribution center by DFW airport. They've been relegated to the parking lot awaiting reassignment.

I catch Maersk cans all the time but the UES is something that I have not seen before (that i can remember). Prefix is UESU.

Hank's Truck Forum

Lonely Cans
« on: September 07, 2017, 11:57:01 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Ruffin51

• Regular Membership
    • CONTAINERIZATION
Re: Lonely Cans
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 11:31:44 AM »
UES is not uncommon, but I'm not sure I've ever seen one with horizontal logos like that! They are generally vertical. It is Unit Equipment Service, a container lessor

GiantFTW

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 03:16:29 PM »
UES is not uncommon, but I'm not sure I've ever seen one with horizontal logos like that! They are generally vertical. It is Unit Equipment Service, a container lessor

Awesome! Thanks for the information on it. It seemed to be pretty old and not in great shape. I'm wondering who the previous owner was because its pretty obvious there are some ghost letters on there.

Hopefully I'll catch some more shots of them.

Jamie

• Regular Membership
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 12:41:23 PM »
Hopefully the company that dropped those containers picks them up soon. They are on the clock for the charges every day they sit.

UESU is a fairly common leasing company. I've moved a lot of those boxes over the years.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 12:41:23 PM »