If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Lonestar  (Read 1287 times)

JJG

Re: Lonestar
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 10:20:04 PM »
Interesting, a little different but you're right, they didn't ruin it, with the right specs could look awesome!

Jim.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 10:20:04 PM »

Leonard

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 04:46:00 AM »
I don't like any of the steel cab trucks with body control modules in them. And they molested the hx cab with the cheap steel cab door handles and an interior like a minivan. If they made the hx a glider I'd be first in line
its a binder thing you just wouldnt get it...

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 07:00:59 AM »
I really like the Lonestar's, I'm glad they didn't mess with the exterior to much on them, But, I am not a fan of those mirrors
Lance C.

Founder of Lance's Truck Picture's

Wee Willy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2017, 09:34:47 AM »
 Confession time!

Every time I see or hear the word Lonestar, I think of this guy, The Lone Star, and I laugh to myself. :) :)

https://youtu.be/v6wf1OuyQGc?t=471
The first rule of the road is:
"If anything can happen, at any time, it will!"

Paystar

• Regular Membership
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2017, 08:01:25 PM »
I don't like any of the steel cab trucks with body control modules in them. And they molested the hx cab with the cheap steel cab door handles and an interior like a minivan. If they made the hx a glider I'd be first in line

I think that is where Cat really missed the boat with their version. They offered a glider right as they were ceasing production. And when I inquired about getting one it was a lot more difficult process than what Western Star, Freightliner, Pete and KW will do for you.

If they offered turn key 3406 and C15 powered Cat trucks all along, like those others do,  I think they would have sold a pile of new trucks.

The New Generation: 'You have what we call an irrational sense of entitlement. It won't kill you, but it will cause you to believe that you deserve top pay for doing nothing.'

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 01:54:51 AM »
Confession time!

Every time I see or hear the word Lonestar, I think of this guy, The Lone Star, and I laugh to myself. :) :)

https://youtu.be/v6wf1OuyQGc?t=471

That's not a bad thing, Every time I see a Lonestar, I think of the evil clown truck from the movie Maximum Overdrive
Lance C.

Founder of Lance's Truck Picture's

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 01:54:51 AM »