If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Movin' On Kenworth  (Read 1398 times)

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
Movin' On Kenworth
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:54:55 PM »
This is probably a long shot, But, I am looking for one of the lost known Kenworth's that was used in Movin' On, It's a 1974 and is Vin #143605 and to be clear No, It's not Paul Sagehorn's truck, He has Vin #143604, This is his truck I currently trying to track down
Lance C.

Founder of Lance's Truck Picture's

Hank's Truck Forum

Movin' On Kenworth
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:54:55 PM »

Jon_G

Re: Movin' On Kenworth
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 10:37:22 PM »

The only one I know if is Mr. Sagehorn's restored truck. Not sure what kind of answer they will give you, but you could try contacting Kenworth and asking if they have records of that VIN. The trucks were sourced from the manufacturer for the show, so they in theory should have at least some info on it.

Jon

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 08:23:54 AM »
I was able to acquire the bill of sale from Kenworth, But, It doesn't give me a current location on the truck, I also acquired the bill of sale to his sister B.J. and the Bear truck as well, Which was also another 1980, Vin #288161, Paul Sagehorn has Vin #288162 From the show and I also have a current location on the first 1978 Aerodyne from the B.J. and the Bear series as well
Lance C.

tery

• Regular Membership
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 09:19:40 AM »
Good luck on your quest Blue Mule - that is a very interesting challenge .
I hope that the trucks have not been scraped .
__________ In memory of drivers __________
 Red Ball , Georgia Fox , Yardbird , Diamond Doll

Jon_G

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 11:14:06 AM »

If only I had the cash I'd inquire on that cabover. Ever since I was little the K100 has been my favorite truck and I have always wanted one, even though I don't drive professionally, I would just want to take it to shows, maybe buy a matching trailer. There is actually a guy that has been photographed on here that has a later model K100E with a matching spread axle reefer that works still, so cool.

Anyway, good luck with your quest, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Jon

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 08:27:57 PM »

If only I had the cash I'd inquire on that cabover. Ever since I was little the K100 has been my favorite truck and I have always wanted one, even though I don't drive professionally, I would just want to take it to shows, maybe buy a matching trailer. There is actually a guy that has been photographed on here that has a later model K100E with a matching spread axle reefer that works still, so cool.

Anyway, good luck with your quest, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Jon

As far as B.J. and the Bear goes, I don't know what happened to Vin #288161 as of yet, The location on it is unknown, The Original 1978 Aerodyne has been down under in Australia for the past 11 Years, The guy that owns it also owns one of the original screen used Peterbilt 379's that Patrick Swayze drove in Black Dog, Thanks everyone, As far know as of right when I ran the two vin numbers through Kenworth earlier this (Vin #143605 and Vin #288161), They were still good vin numbers, That means they still exist some where the location of them is just unknown, Neither Kenworth can give me an exact location on them though due to confidentiality, They could get into trouble legally if they told me an exact location on them and If the current owners that owned them didn't want to be bothered and didn't people to know where the two trucks are located at
Lance C.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 08:27:57 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs