If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Next Generation Scania  (Read 403 times)

Florian142

• Florian's World
Next Generation Scania
« on: May 19, 2017, 01:04:38 PM »
Hello together greetings from Switzerland

It is a while ago that I posted something. We have two New Scania of next generation.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:06:16 PM by Florian142 »

Hank's Truck Forum

Next Generation Scania
« on: May 19, 2017, 01:04:38 PM »

Jon_G

Re: Next Generation Scania
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 10:04:45 PM »

Thanks for posting them, these are two very sharp examples 8) I actually really like the way these new ones look, I am a fan of the previous generation's styling, but I do like these as well.

Jon

NG1635

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 06:22:19 AM »
Hello Florian,

thanks for posting, i am not a fan of them, but those from your company looks good.

how is weight comparing to previous ones?

I like cab interior much larger than before, however some things are made worst than before, like table on co-drivers side, middle drawner under dash slide more difficult than before and few other things.

Dont like that front axle moved forward, it make entering into cab is more difficult, since steps are shorter and cab is wider so bulge on doors that close door sill is larger.
not as bad as on volvo but still could be done better

nice to see that entrance is on normal level, not like MB that increase height by 10cm

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 12:26:21 PM »
Both look good! I am just getting used to seeing these new Scanias on the road - am in Denmark right now, and managed to get pics of some up on E45 today - and I think, kind of like the new Volvo FH, these can look very sharp if they're well specced as far as colors and painted plastic and things like that go, but bone stock they tend to look rather bad. Luckily, your company has done a good job! :)

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

NG1635

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 07:26:49 AM »
Both look good! I am just getting used to seeing these new Scanias on the road - am in Denmark right now, and managed to get pics of some up on E45 today - and I think, kind of like the new Volvo FH, these can look very sharp if they're well specced as far as colors and painted plastic and things like that go, but bone stock they tend to look rather bad. Luckily, your company has done a good job! :)

Jan.

there is one good thing about fleet cheap scania comparing to other brands. because cab is visually separated from chassis so even if it is unpainted it does not look horrible like other brands

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 07:26:49 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs