If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Draggin' Bellies 2017  (Read 9643 times)

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
Re: Draggin' Bellies 2017
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2017, 11:52:49 AM »
Ran Ogden Monday. Tuesday I ran a couple to Ogden, then three to the jobsite from the previous week in West Point, then a load of squeegee home from Draper and a load over the hill to Smithfield. Wednesday and Thursday I ran a jobsite in Syracuse hauling roadbase from a pit in Willard I'd never hauled from before. Took a load of salt to New Meadows, Idaho yesterday. The next month (maybe more) is SUPPOSED to be switching between hauling salt to Idaho and rotomilling and paving I-15 between Blackfoot and Pocatello, Idaho. I'll be gone a lot, but it will be great money.

Just thought the truck looked good hooked back up to my trailers after the car show.
Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2017, 11:52:49 AM »

tootall67

• Regular Membership
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2017, 01:00:34 PM »
The truck does look good.............

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2017, 01:13:34 PM »
Thank you!

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2017, 12:48:25 PM »
Well, the job rotomilling and paving in Idaho cancelled, so I've pretty much been hauling salt to Idaho state sheds the last two weeks and if I'm lucky, I'll get to continue for quite awhile. It's great money and easy duty, but I do have to run long hours, so on rounds short enough to make it back home, I get home very late and I'm also doing a lot of rounds far enough from home I have to sleep in the truck a couple nights a week. Been running with friends though, so the week passes pretty quick. Did over four thousand miles last week, which is a lot pulling bellies, haha.

Jon_G

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2017, 08:13:30 PM »

Sounds like you had a long haul, but hope things are going well for you otherwise. Nice photos, cool catch on the AT64F!

Jon

LMB

• Regular Membership
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2017, 11:55:05 PM »
Seen you and the gray Francis gliders a few times over the last week and a half!

Running around over by weiser and on I-84, kinda funny seeing you guys so far from home.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2017, 08:29:14 AM »

Sounds like you had a long haul, but hope things are going well for you otherwise. Nice photos, cool catch on the AT64F!

Jon

Going really good. I was pretty excited about the Autocar, it hadn't been sitting there any of the other times I pulled into that shed.

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2017, 08:32:07 AM »
When do you start your OTR reefer gig again Ryan? ???

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2017, 08:34:14 AM »
Seen you and the gray Francis gliders a few times over the last week and a half!

Running around over by weiser and on I-84, kinda funny seeing you guys so far from home.

It seems like this season we've been in Idaho and Nevada more than we've been home, haha. We had a big order up to New Meadows we were working on and all of a sudden, they cancelled it and it went away. Now I'm back to hauling dirt with an occasional load of Utah salt after work. Went down to Cedar City for a load of landscape rock yesterday and now I'm leaving tomorrow for Beatty, Nevada for another. Sure hoping for a big order of golf course sand for St. George or more Idaho salt so I can get some good money out of the last month of belly dumping before winter.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2017, 08:36:35 AM »
When do you start your OTR reefer gig again Ryan? ???

We're trying to get the boss to hold out until Thanksgiving. He already asked one of the other guys if he wanted under a reefer yet, but we don't wanna be OTR that long. I can't go into details yet, but there's a BIG change coming my way this December. Should be a pretty exciting winter and even more exciting next spring!

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2017, 08:48:27 AM »
Oooooh!!! ;D Suspense. 8) Love it. :D

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2017, 08:50:57 AM »
I can give half the story after Thanksgiving, but the whole story might have to wait until April, haha. I'm pretty excited.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2017, 02:13:37 PM »
Things are winding down for the season, been switching duty a lot, some decorative rock, some customer delivery sand, some local salt, and some busy work for Staker/Parson. Just hoping something really good breaks loose soon to end this belly dump season with some good money!

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2017, 08:16:24 PM »
Well, two weeks ago, I was hauling salt to Idaho again, then took a four day weekend. Kind of a quick decision I made to go fishing with Dad one more time this year. We went to Lake Powell for a couple days, fishing was pretty slow and it was kind of gusty for the little Bass Tracker on the water, but had a good time, then took the last day off to go to St. George and pick up our new camp trailer. Spent last week running the Ogden trap for Parsons, but I'm back into the salt for Idaho again this week I think! Getting very close to my goal for what I wanted to make this year and very close to the end of my belly dump season. Getting excited for big things coming up! Only pictures I've gotten lately are from my vacation at Powell...an Autocar that was working in the campground and a Kenworth pulling a house boat out of Bullfrog Marina.

Wreckerman

• Regular Membership
  • 🇺🇸
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2017, 09:33:30 AM »
New camp trailer? Sounds like a good time in the making! ;D
The old Autocar is cool, good to see it still earning its keep.
Move Over & Slow Down for Stopped Emergency Vehicles.
This Includes Tow Trucks and Their Operators.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2017, 09:33:30 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs