If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Draggin' Bellies 2017  (Read 10356 times)

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
Re: Draggin' Bellies 2017
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 07:32:05 AM »
Worked six day last week again. A mix of the Ogden trap, Smithfield, South Weber, and a few loads of squeegee from Draper. Was able to try out the new truck wash here in town this week and they did pretty good, I'm excited to go again! Also took a picture of a couple more Beckstead trucks while I was up in Preston yesterday picking up my Diamond Reo.

I'm supposed to go live in Montpellier, Idaho for a couple weeks on a paving job hauling asphalt from Pocatello. I am hearing that I've got a paving job out in Park Valley on days off from the Idaho job as well, hauling the asphalt out of Brigham City and then we're supposed to start mixing in a little salt hauling to southern Idaho in July. Gonna be a busy year!
Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 07:32:05 AM »

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2017, 12:05:37 PM »
Not sure how I missed your post from about a week ago, but wow those three red KW's are just pure class!! 8) 8) 8)

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2017, 02:48:50 PM »
Looks like this new BS with Photobucket no longer allowing use of their site to post pics on a forum (unless you pay for a $400/month) got you too now.  None of your pics are showing anymore. :'(

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2017, 08:20:46 AM »
Let's try out Slickpic with this shot of an owner/operator that leases to us. He just finished rebuilding this '90s T800.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2017, 09:05:53 AM »
Oh boy, it has been three crazy weeks! I've been doing a lot of paving, which has made for some REALLY long days, especially days when the hot plant or the paving crew breaks down. Living out of town a few days at a time in Pocatello, Idaho to finish up the Montpelier job on US30 was fun with a couple good friends up there with me. Big overlay job out past Park Valley, Utah on SR30 too...one day the shuttle buggy blew the motor and I had to bring the load of asphalt all the way back home to dump. Had some odd jobs in between too...got to haul a couple loads of rock out to a jobsite on Antelope Island and play with the bison, pronghorn, and deer...got a load of road salt to Hill Air Force Base...even brought a load of rock out of a new pit on Sardine Summit right to our yard. Of course, I also had the usual loads to Smithfield, Ogden, and squeegee from Draper. Had last Saturday off to cover a truck show in Idaho for Largecarmag, had this whole weekend off and spent part of yesterday polishing the grill shell on Scarlett, now I just have to take a load of road salt to Caldwell, Idaho tomorrow, have Tuesday off for the holiday, and Wednesday I'm going to Beatty, Nevada to pick up a load of decorative rock. Not really "local" with the bellies this year.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2017, 09:14:25 AM »
My friend took this shot of me pulling under the hot plant in Pocatello.

I-15 in Idaho.

Another new Kenworth glider done.

SR30 in Utah.

Road Boss in Heyburn, Idaho.

Couple friends took these two shots. 509 has added tanker lights in the same places I've got them on 521, haha. Not very often the three of us get together and all three trucks are clean.

The line to dump at the paver out past Park Valley.

Waiting my turn to spray asphalt release agent in my trailers.

Nice Pete in Eden, Idaho.

This doggo was hanging out at the Pocatello plant, just walked down the row of trucks waiting to load, seeing who wanted to play.

All shined up to go truckin' next week.

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2017, 09:24:11 AM »
Glad to see you got the Photobucket issue sorted out. Great shots Ryan. Loving the W900 glider, the Road Boss, the Pete cattle pot, and the group shots with you and your friends.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2017, 09:32:38 AM »
Sorry about the stupid ad on the pictures, but I'm not gonna pay to upload pictures, haha. I think it goes away if you click to enlarge.

Out on Antelope Island with 539.

What a beauty!

509 loading asphalt.

Some stuff seen between Montpelier and Pocatello.

The green weenies were helping out on both paving jobs.

In case anybody has told you you can't pave with side dumps.

Clariben aftermarket hood??? On a White-Western Star??? Can't tell.

New Tilden 567SFFA maxi.

Road Boss in Snowville, Utah.

A green Volvo guy lost his puppy coming back from Park Valley empty.....

Love this 362.

Idaho Parsons truck with a maxi belly.

RobG

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2017, 10:18:27 AM »
No shortage of cool iron,old and new, down in your part of the world,,great series.

Jon_G

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2017, 01:33:09 PM »
Welcome to the Slickpic club ;D Nice catches, really liking that Tilden 567 tanker 8)

Jon

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2017, 09:35:21 AM »
I'm really liking the Tilden 567 as well, and also the 362 cattle pot. 8)  BTW do you plan on eventually putting up your old pics again with Slickpic?  It would be nice to be able to see those again, but no pressure to do so, if you don't want to go through that pain I understand. 

Thanks a lot Photof**kit for screwing countless forum and blog posts like this. >:( >:( >:(

Jon_G

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2017, 12:35:26 PM »
Also, that's an adorable dog in the previous post, I love dogs🐶

Jon

IowaSuperTrucker

• Regular Membership
    • http://truckinboy.slickpic.com/gallery/
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2017, 01:16:41 PM »
I think I pay $30 for my SlickPic account...which in the grand scheme of things...is a drop in the bucket. 

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2017, 08:51:21 AM »
Thanks guys! I'd love to take everything from my Photobucket and change over, but I know I'll probably never find the time...always struggling with the balance between work and home life.

Thirty bucks a YEAR for Slickpic? I suppose that is pretty affordable, haha.

Yeah, I got out and loved on the dog for a bit, made me miss my pooch at home while I was up there.

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2017, 05:43:15 PM »
I totally understand if you don't want to do that.  It's a shame as you had some amazing stuff, but is certainly not your fault.

Now, I know this may sound odd but is part of the reason I asked.  I saved some of your pics which were my favorites to my computer; 56 to be exact.  I do this because I have a folder with my favorite truck pics I find online which is purely for my own personal use, in part because I like having all the eye candy lumped together regardless of where I found it, and also because you never know when they might disappear like this.  I DO NOT post those pics anywhere else online, they are purely for my own use.  However, with all this Photobucket crap going on I was wondering if you would be okay if I repost those on your child board?  I know it's far from everything, and I totally understand if you don't want me to do it.  I just want others to still be able to enjoy them; you sure saw a lot of top notch trucks. :)

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2017, 05:43:15 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs