If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Fife Trucking (The New Job)  (Read 5277 times)

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
Re: Fife Trucking (The New Job)
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2018, 05:19:38 PM »
Last week started with a two-drop load of window wells to Denver. Then I loaded three partials for three different drops in Salt Lake. Delivered them all Wednesday morning and got the truck serviced, then grabbed a pre-loaded trailer at the yard with cement canisters going to Roundup, Montana. I delivered those Thursday afternoon and loaded pallet stock Friday morning coming home and was able to make it on time to deliver same day. I have no idea what adventure is planned this week. Have a lot going on though, that could go a few different ways.

Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2018, 05:19:38 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2018, 04:37:52 PM »
Two weeks ago I loaded some rafters at Nucor Building Systems right near my home that were going to Nogales, Arizona. I delivered Wednesday morning and bounced up to Chandler to load roll-up doors for storage bays with two drops back in Utah. I unloaded those Thursday and did a couple local loads Friday. Loaded a two-dropper with assorted precast cement parts in Bountiful and then went to a galvanizer  in West Jordan and loaded some beams coming back to drop at the yard for another truck to deliver.

Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2018, 04:37:52 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs