If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Post notifications  (Read 316 times)

ChescoGuy

• Regular Membership
Post notifications
« on: April 13, 2017, 04:12:13 PM »
Hey all-Is there a way to have the board/site send you an email that notifies you when someone replies to one of your posts?

Hank's Truck Forum

Post notifications
« on: April 13, 2017, 04:12:13 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
Re: Post notifications
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 04:19:37 PM »
Right below the HANK's TRUCK FORUM box on the top left of this page should be a line that says HELLO CHESCOGUY. Below that is a line saying "show new replies to your posts". Is this what you're looking for? ???

wbache

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 04:42:22 PM »
Charlie I don't don't see anything like that on my site----there used to be a way to  tell  but it went away quite a while ago .  Actually I pretty much quite posting anything other than POTD since I don't want to go thru the whole list of topics clicking where it says new and after years of getting no or one or two votes on POTM I got the message I don't take very good pics so why waste my time there. As a result I post mostly on Facebook knowing that after a couple of comments the pic will disappear never to be seen again. End of rant

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 05:32:53 PM »
Walt

I hardly ever use the line I referenced.........I usually click on "read the most recent posts" or go all the way down to almost the bottom of the page and click on "view the latest posts on the forum". Don't feel bad......I've never won any of the POTM contests either. ;D

As far as Facebook goes I don't get the allure........knowing that after a couple of comments the pic or thread will disappear would drive me nuts.  >:( I'll take Hanks knowing I can find a thread (usually) by doing a search and maybe continue or add to it even years later. :)

tootall67

• Regular Membership
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 12:12:13 PM »
Hey all-Is there a way to have the board/site send you an email that notifies you when someone replies to one of your posts?

Go to profile, then forum profile, then notifications, change your settings, save changes, and there you go.........Worked for me, just tried it today.............

Mister TyZo

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 03:38:03 PM »

Go to profile, then forum profile, then notifications, change your settings, save changes, and there you go.........Worked for me, just tried it today.............

X 2.....
Be Safe / Be Careful  BTB

ChescoGuy

• Regular Membership
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 04:20:30 PM »
Cool-thanks!

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 04:20:30 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs