If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: High Petes  (Read 1527 times)

Ray F

High Petes
« on: February 23, 2017, 09:35:28 PM »
A Pair of High Transit Petes 388 Day Cabs Bobtailing towards North East, MD This Afternoon  8)

Hank's Truck Forum

High Petes
« on: February 23, 2017, 09:35:28 PM »

RobG

Re: High Petes
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 10:14:51 AM »
They look very strange to me with the yellow wheels.That must be an east coast thing because I don't see contrasting painted wheels like that around here.

Ray F

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 03:32:36 PM »
They look very strange to me with the yellow wheels.That must be an east coast thing because I don't see contrasting painted wheels like that around here.
I've always wondered about that as well. I'm guessing either its part of their Livery or maybe it's a safety thing.  ???

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 03:41:10 PM »
I've always wondered about that as well. I'm guessing either its part of their Livery or maybe it's a safety thing.  ???

I've always figured it's to ID their empty trailers & it just makes it easier for the driver.  ;D Any bridge job from NC to MA will have maybe a dozen empty High trailers just waiting to be picked up. ;D I see a lot of them in my travels. Seriously next time I talk to one of their drivers i'll ask.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 03:41:10 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs