If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Reefer Truckin' Continued  (Read 7691 times)

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
Re: Reefer Truckin' Continued
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2017, 03:37:44 PM »

This is our newest truck for the flatbed side, it's an Icon. It has since been lettered and pinstriped and they've mounted a big deer killing bumper.
Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2017, 03:37:44 PM »

Jon_G

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2017, 07:36:35 PM »

Hopefully it works out that you can attend the show, it's really cool if you have never been 8) And cool photos in this set as well, the IH coe is very cool. And the orange Kenworth aerodyne is cool as well. It was actually at the show last year parked, I think I got a couple of photos of it IIRC.

Jon

TREV78

• Regular Membership
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2017, 11:46:03 AM »
Who's Belly is that Ryan? :o

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2017, 01:13:00 PM »
Can't remember the name, but it's an outfit from Laramie, Wyoming. See a lot of them on US287.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2017, 01:14:46 PM »
Yeah, it would be my first time at MATS. I unload in Cincinnati Friday morning, so I will be there sometime Friday and don't plan to leave until Saturday night or Sunday.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2017, 07:59:51 AM »
It worked out good! I got held up unloading and I didn't dare show up with a dirty truck, so I had to find a truck wash on the way, but I made it to MATS Friday afternoon. I was pretty overwhelmed Friday just at the size of the event and I was experiencing camera trouble...I'm afraid my aperture is failing...but I was able to see the entire show Saturday (just barely). Got some free stuff, got some expensive stuff, ran around the parking lots, and met Eric Patrick. I loved the big convoy around the expo center after the show and Sunday morning I rode around looking at more trucks with Eric until I headed up the road to Indianapolis to recover before I loaded Monday morning. Made it home Tuesday night and had Wednesday off at home. Went and unloaded what I brought from Indiana Thursday and did a local reefer load from Hyrum to Syracuse yesterday. They've got a Denver load on me Monday and when I get back, I'm taking the rest of next week off to celebrate my anniversary. Kind of sounding like I might actually stay hooked to the reefer until May though, it's been raining a lot!

This green Kenworth was at the truck show and then he also showed up where I loaded in Indianapolis...loading for the same place I was hauling in Utah too, haha. He was at the Salt Lake show last year too, so I went and talked with him a bit, cool dude.

Jon_G

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2017, 10:41:32 AM »
Really sorry I missed you :-[ I did get a few photos of your truck Friday but I didnt see anybody around so I figured you had gone to the show. Looked even better in person, once my laptop gets shipped back I'll post them.

Jon

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2017, 04:29:58 PM »
Thanks! Yeah, I didn't spend much time in the truck, I got there so late, I felt like I had to hustle to see everything there was to see.

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2017, 05:10:18 PM »
Great sets PBT, that 567 with the dual lift axles is a very cool catch.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2017, 05:16:00 PM »
Thanks! I don't see many with two lifts except local crude oil trucks. Wonder how much that nine axle belly dump unit can do in Wyoming.....

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2017, 05:16:33 PM »
I'm heading to Cincinnati again tomorrow.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2017, 07:40:29 AM »
The load to Cincinnati was great! Got unloaded at Kroger Thursday and deadheaded to Columbus, Ohio to pick up a dry load going to Montgomery, Illinois to deliver Friday. After unloading that, I loaded at U.S. Cold down in Wilmington with a two-dropper headed straight home. After unloading everything Monday morning, I came back to the yard and hooked my Bealls up to haul one load of rock to Smithfield and decided they needed some work. They were supposed to get some winter maintenance while I was pulling the reefer, but there was just enough winter work with the bellies that several drivers felt they needed to pull my trailers instead of leaving them for the shop to get to. I needed to drop them anyway though because I got put on a job hauling dirt that I needed spread pins for, so I hooked up a brand new set of Rancos for the rest of the week and now they've gone over my Bealls. I'm hooked back up to the Bealls now and leaving in a few hours to go pick up a load of rock in Nipton, Nevada in the morning and come home. I loved pulling the reefer this year, but I'm glad to be back local for awhile now.

Jon_G

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2017, 02:55:34 PM »

Nice! Really like the vintage W900A pulling a dump trailer 8) Also, I made a post, but figured I'd add this here since it relates to your thread if that's alright. Sorry I missed ya at MATS, got the Pete though.

Jon

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2017, 05:49:19 AM »
Yes, thanks for sharing it here!

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2017, 05:49:19 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs