If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Twilight Delivery  (Read 2084 times)

dockmen027

• "Base to 101"
Twilight Delivery
« on: December 28, 2016, 05:20:58 PM »

Was getting gas as the tanker pulled in, took the shot just after the driver got out to stick the tanks. It was an "in the car out the window" shot made famous by one of the Hank's Allstars.....

John K                      260 Brockway

Hank's Truck Forum

Twilight Delivery
« on: December 28, 2016, 05:20:58 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
Re: Twilight Delivery
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 06:50:50 PM »

It was an "in the car out the window" shot made famous by one of the Hank's Allstars.....
And it looks good John. :) At least you let it come to a full stop & didn't commit the cardinal sin of shooting a moving truck. :D ;D ::) :P

Seriously do they have their own gas storage facility? ??? I see their tankers along the Thruway & I've stopped at some of their stores........just wondering where they keep the trucks.

US MAIL GUY

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 08:33:46 PM »
Charlie,
    I see "the shot out the window " format is catching on. Mr. Kilmer has added it to his technique.
                                                                                                           Gary
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 08:36:58 PM by US MAIL GUY »

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 08:41:11 PM »
Charlie,
    I see "the shot out the window " format is catching on. Mr. Kilmer has added it to his technique.
                                                                                                           Gary
I guess an old dog can learn new tricks Gary. ;D

The Yellow Line

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 06:19:15 AM »
Charlie,
                                                                                                           Gary
I guess an old dog can learn new tricks Gary. ;D

For your next trick make yourself disappear..... ;) Seriously if anyone should use the ' In the car ' method, it's me... ;D 
Always follow The Yellow Line

dockmen027

• "Base to 101"
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 07:55:30 AM »
Seriously do they have their own gas storage facility? ??? I see their tankers along the Thruway & I've stopped at some of their stores........just wondering where they keep the trucks.

Charlie,

I think that outfit is headquartered in Oneonta NY, I've seen their garage at one location, and tankers turning up another road, assuming that was their storage area. I'm guessing they only store heating oil and propane there, gasoline would come from the Port of Albany and delivered directly to the stations. Actually, all their petroleum comes out of the Albany Port area.

As far as the technique, to get a shot I think we all have used it a time or two.....

John K                      260 Brockway

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 07:55:30 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs