If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Hello Hanks! January 2016, Part 2  (Read 1768 times)

HuntFlatbed

• Just Trying To Keep Up With The Real Truckers.....
    • My RR Pics
Hello Hanks! January 2016, Part 2
« on: December 03, 2016, 05:35:09 PM »
Let's start this off with one of Werner Enterprise's 2nd Generation CNG rides, a VNL Daycab

O/O 379 for Mid-Continent Trucking Company, of Denison, IA

A 389 for Harris Quality Inc., of Gretna, NE.  Don't care much for the Visor or Windshield surrounds, but hey, it's not my Truck! 

A ProStar, the standard ride for Lawton Valley Lines Inc., of Lawton, MI.  I don't see these guys too much.

Unusual for Hittman! Hittman Transport Services Inc., of Oak Ridge, TN with a beefy 367 hauling something heavy and at least mildly radioactive....   ::)

And here's a nice looking Pete 379 for Richard Pearce Trucking Ltd., of Leamington, ON. 

A W900L for Fly Road LLC, of Tampa, FL

A "Plain" ride for Long Haul Trucking of Albertville, MN.  At least no fancy advertising on this otherwise stock 579

A Big Bunk VNL for United Van Lines, pulling a Van labeled fro Chipman Relocations out of Alemeda, CA

Sadly Unknown,  :'( is this sharp T660 with IL plates, pulling a new Hopper on a Flatbed

Celadon Team Division T680 pulling a Yanke Van?

Montana Peterbilt Leasing has provided this 579 that is apparently being used by Decker out of Fort Dodge, IA. Decker has in the last few years opened a Terminal in Missoula, MT, which is a a good indication of where this driver might be out of.

And let's end with this sharp 386 for Reliable Carriers Inc.  Might not be a Big Bunk or a over the top Custom ride, but it's classy and I see it pretty often.

Hank's Truck Forum

Hello Hanks! January 2016, Part 2
« on: December 03, 2016, 05:35:09 PM »

Jon_G

Re: Hello Hanks! January 2016, Part 2
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 08:20:53 PM »

That T660 pulling the grain trailer is cool, and interesting find on the Werner CNG Volvo.

Jon

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • Slickpic
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 07:06:00 AM »
Nice catch on Richard Pearce.
Maybe the Yanke trailers are or were still in the trailer pool at Celadon.

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 04:31:14 PM »
Except for the visor, the Harris Quality 389 looks pretty nice, plus I really like the 389's with the air shield, something you don't see too often.  I still don't understand what it is that some people think is so cool about visors like this... :-\

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 04:31:14 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs