If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Hello Hanks! January 2016, Part 1  (Read 1700 times)

HuntFlatbed

• Just Trying To Keep Up With The Real Truckers.....
    • My RR Pics
Hello Hanks! January 2016, Part 1
« on: December 03, 2016, 05:17:37 PM »
Here be some more selected Pics from January, 2016.

Sharp LandStar 389

Argosy COE for Logistics by Bontreger of Bristol, IN pulling a couple shuttle buses

EW Wylie Mack out of West Fargo, ND has this Mack pulling a tarped Flatbed load.

Nebraska-Iowa Supply Company of Blair, NE has had this Pete 379 as a O/O for a long time.  While not kept to show truck standards, the Truck is kept up and treated well by its Owner.

Very sharp LoneStar with one of the few side-loader Can setups I've ever seen in person.  For Hardsteel Buildings out of Decatur, NE

Older IH for Joule Yacht Transport of Clearwater, FL.  Nice looking Sailboat.

Another long-time O/O but this time for Morehouse Truck Line of Omaha, NE.  Another sharp 379

O/O Star for Valley Transportation of Grand Meadow, MN

A sharp operator is C & J Trucking of Iowa, of Grand Mound, IA.  This 386 is pretty darn sharp, but there is now a new 579 for this outfit, and it's even sharper.

J K Hackl 388

A very sharp rig is this 389 with a Spread-Axle Reefer for Beer Trans Inc., of Council Bluffs, IA

A sharp Leased 379 for Bennett Motor Express, LLC of McDonough, GA

"Working Class RV" seems to be the name of this Big Bunk Mk I Coronado for JConn LLC, of McKinney, TX

Watt & Stewart is a pretty nice outfit with locations in Claresholm, AB and San Angelo, TX.  From the Canuck division comes what I feel is their fanciest fleet model, the Mk II Coronado.  Hauling Tarped Freight into the USA and likely coming back to Canada with the Big Tires Watt & Stewart is famous for hauling.

And lastly for Part 1, here be Russ, one of the "Regional" Drivers for Transport Service Inc., of Oak Brook, IL. Based out of Blair, NE.

Hank's Truck Forum

Hello Hanks! January 2016, Part 1
« on: December 03, 2016, 05:17:37 PM »

Jon_G

Re: Hello Hanks! January 2016, Part 1
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 08:20:08 PM »

Nice catches especially the Argosy and the C&J. C&J I believe have a handful of 579's, I have seen at least one in person.

Jon

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • www.hankstruckpictures.com
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 07:00:02 AM »
Howdy Rick!
Thanks for stopping by.

Here be some more selected Pics from January, 2016.

Older IH for Joule Yacht Transport of Clearwater, FL.  Nice looking Sailboat.

This carrier has been around for a long time. I remember reading an article about them back in the late 60's or early 70's in a trucking magazine - can't remember if it was Overdrive or Owner-operator. It's good to see them still in business.

Watt & Stewart is a pretty nice outfit with locations in Claresholm, AB and San Angelo, TX.  From the Canuck division comes what I feel is their fanciest fleet model, the Mk II Coronado.  Hauling Tarped Freight into the USA and likely coming back to Canada with the Big Tires Watt & Stewart is famous for hauling.

Wasn't there a member here for a while with some pictures of these trucks in action?
Isn't this the company that hauls the large oversized tires?
I could be mistooken.

Rob

HuntFlatbed

• Just Trying To Keep Up With The Real Truckers.....
    • My RR Pics
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 04:10:30 PM »
Howdy Rick!
Thanks for stopping by.

Wasn't there a member here for a while with some pictures of these trucks in action?
I could be mistooken.

Rob

You are not Mistooken!  These guys are the Huge Tire Haulers! 

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 04:27:09 PM »
Nice pics as always.  I like the Beer 389 best out of these.  I actually see that company from time to time back in Indiana, usually well kept trucks with regular white reefers but nothing exceptional, so it's nice to see a truck like that with them as well. 8)

Erik Boattail

• Regular Membership
  • The Never-Netherlands
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 03:56:24 AM »

I could be mistooken.

Rob

Yes Rob, and I'm still around.
Check my thread for new photos: Click here 8)
- Got rubber?

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 03:56:24 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs