If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Boyertown Historical Museum - Boyertown PA  (Read 1763 times)

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
Boyertown Historical Museum - Boyertown PA
« on: October 23, 2016, 07:44:41 AM »
Has anyone ever been here? ??? I'd like to know if it's worth a trip..........are there any trucks on display? ??? Just trying to plan my birthday gift to me trip  ;D which is a visit next month to the Mack Museum & America on Wheels which are both in Allentown PA..........Wondering if Boyertown is worthwhile? ??? :-\

Hank's Truck Forum

Boyertown Historical Museum - Boyertown PA
« on: October 23, 2016, 07:44:41 AM »

wbache

Re: Boyertown Historical Museum - Boyertown PA
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 09:47:03 PM »
Probably too late but just ran unto your question about the Boyertown Museum---In 2011 when I was able to attend Macungie with my relatives the following day we visited the Boyertown Museum-- I dug up a couple of pics just to see if this was the place you were asking about.  My opinion is I would not make a special trip to see it but if you were in the area it would be be a place where you could kill an hour.
Did the Mack museum a couple of years ago when we did Gerhards and there is a lot there to see--Did the Hershey car museum same trip and that was worthwhile too if you havn't been there.

charlie

• Regular Membership
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 05:07:30 AM »
Thanks Walt for your reply. I called the Boyertown Museum yesterday and based on their info i'll probably pass on a trip there just as you suggested. Seems some spillover trucks from the Mack Museum are at America on Wheels which is maybe a 20 minute drive from the Mack Museum so I will combine the 2 of them. Hope to get out there in a couple of weeks. :-\

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 05:24:52 AM »
America On Wheels was a pretty cool place back in 2009 when I visited there at least, Charlie!

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

charlie

• Regular Membership
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 05:33:31 AM »
Thanks Jan. 8) Looking forward to a good day when I can get there. :)

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 05:33:31 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs