If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: XPO/Conway Mixed Combos  (Read 1588 times)

fordl8000

Re: XPO/Conway Mixed Combos
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 08:47:36 PM »

Caught this rebranded Sterling the other day in Sulphur, LA.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 08:47:36 PM »

ricsbug51

• Regular Membership
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 09:01:36 AM »
I  heard the rebranding is supposed to be completed this month. They were in the e.brunswick terminal this past weekend doing any that were left

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 02:39:38 PM »
I  heard the rebranding is supposed to be completed this month. They were in the e.brunswick terminal this past weekend doing any that were left
I was up that way 3-4 weeks ago & it seemed half the terminal was still all Con-way. I didn't swing by yesterday but the units I saw in the Edison industrial parks were all XPO from the East Brunswick barn.

Jon_G

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2017, 09:37:14 PM »

Pretty much been seeing all XPO stuff lately, very few Conway branded trucks/trailers around these days. I do wonder if they are going to eventually do a livery, and this is just transition? One can hope they will be more original than a decal ;D

Jon

mooby346

• Regular Membership
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2017, 11:58:48 PM »

Pretty much been seeing all XPO stuff lately, very few Conway branded trucks/trailers around these days. I do wonder if they are going to eventually do a livery, and this is just transition? One can hope they will be more original than a decal ;D

Jon

Remains to be seen but in NOVA I am seeing about 70/30 XPO/Conway branded equipment now. Sad to see Conway go, I'd take their sky blue over XPO red any day.

I really wish they would at least leave a few behind as legacy equipment. More companies need to take their cue from Norfolk Southern and pay respect to their heritage by bringing back some classic liveries. They could even use those branded trucks as rewards for their hardest working drivers. I'm sure a few of the old heads wouldn't mind seeing some old logos make a comeback.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2017, 11:58:48 PM »