If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Light's, camera, action.......  (Read 1432 times)

tootall67

• Regular Membership
Light's, camera, action.......
« on: October 07, 2016, 10:42:41 AM »
Otto's autonomous truck.

Hank's Truck Forum

Light's, camera, action.......
« on: October 07, 2016, 10:42:41 AM »

Paystar

• Regular Membership
Re: Light's, camera, action.......
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 02:43:57 PM »
Is that what that is?

Let's see....they can't keep these new emission engines running with all the sensors and electronics........I can see nothing going wrong here, hahahaha.
The New Generation: 'You have what we call an irrational sense of entitlement. It won't kill you, but it will cause you to believe that you deserve top pay for doing nothing.'

Oso2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 03:42:06 PM »
What's the point of having a sleeper?
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

tootall67

• Regular Membership
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 04:03:15 PM »
  Why have a cab?

Oso2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 08:12:52 PM »
  Why have a cab?

Because you'd scare the hell out of everyone if you didn't.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

tootall67

• Regular Membership
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 08:19:56 PM »
 You could be right there.........

Mister TyZo

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 09:36:27 AM »
 :o. All those Emission Standards , Wanabe School Bus Side Arm deals ...lol... On and On.. My 3 Cents comes From (tootall67)'s  Siganature Picture..   Work on Updating Bridge Laws for Weight... All those extra wheels  and even the Flip Out Tag Axle.. Simply put from my Armchair Analogy, Rediculous & Unnecessary .. A Tri Drive or Twin Steer would be Fine... Just Saying
Be Safe / Be Careful  BTB

Paystar

• Regular Membership
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 03:41:46 PM »
:o. All those Emission Standards , Wanabe School Bus Side Arm deals ...lol... On and On.. My 3 Cents comes From (tootall67)'s  Siganature Picture..   Work on Updating Bridge Laws for Weight... All those extra wheels  and even the Flip Out Tag Axle.. Simply put from my Armchair Analogy, Rediculous & Unnecessary .. A Tri Drive or Twin Steer would be Fine... Just Saying

Should cut all the BS and go back to tandems like the old days. Problem solved.
Then todays rates might actually match up better to the smaller loads and cheaper trucks.
The New Generation: 'You have what we call an irrational sense of entitlement. It won't kill you, but it will cause you to believe that you deserve top pay for doing nothing.'

tootall67

• Regular Membership
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 03:56:41 PM »

Should cut all the BS and go back to tandems like the old days. Problem solved.
Then todays rates might actually match up better to the smaller loads and cheaper trucks.
That wouldn't be a bad idea..........

Wee Willy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 04:33:42 AM »

I'm sure they have future money making plans involving public transportation, dream vacations, and a way of dealing with the increasingly large homeless population of the future, who have all been displaced because their jobs were lost to automation.
As soon as the insurance companies are able to erase employers liability from the equation, (drivers), and replace it with passenger insurance, travel insurance and tenant insurance, it will be the birth of another lucrative money making endeavour for the corporations.

Being a hobo in the future might be really interesting. :)

The first rule of the road is:
"If anything can happen, at any time, it will!"

Paystar

• Regular Membership
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 08:00:19 AM »

I'm sure they have future money making plans involving public transportation, dream vacations, and a way of dealing with the increasingly large homeless population of the future, who have all been displaced because their jobs were lost to automation.
As soon as the insurance companies are able to erase employers liability from the equation, (drivers), and replace it with passenger insurance, travel insurance and tenant insurance, it will be the birth of another lucrative money making endeavour for the corporations.

Being a hobo in the future might be really interesting. :)

Hahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 08:00:19 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs