If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: My go-to spot in Northern VA (Updated 7-8-18)  (Read 8302 times)

JJG

Re: My go-to spot in Northern VA (Updated 7-7-18)
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2018, 01:16:55 AM »
Amazing variety and some very unique set ups!

Jim.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2018, 01:16:55 AM »

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2018, 08:31:33 AM »
Thanks Jim! Here's my last set from last Saturday.

Another catch of the day, this super sharp Pete 389 for Southern AG Carriers of Fort Myers, FL. Everything about this truck was clean.

Pete 567 for Aggregate Express of Capitol Heights, MD:                                                                         Pete 579 lease operator for UPS Freight:

Big truck, small load. W900 for E.E. Lyons Construction of Vienna, VA:                                                      VNL780 for Joseph Barton of Farmingdale, NY:

Pete 386 for V&D Transport of Silver Spring, MD:                                                                                     FLD120 for JC Express Transportation of Lakeland, FL:

Volvo-Autocar ACL64 for United Forces Transport of Woodbridge, VA.                                                        Pete 379 for LG Auto Express Corp. out of Miami:

T880 for Aggregate Express of Capitol Heights, MD:                                                                              Prostar for United agent Macdonald Moving Services of Boston:

FLD120 for AGS Transport out of Miami:                                                                                              Neat little L8000 for Nalls Produce of Franconia, VA:

Pete 567 for Aggregate Express of Capitol Heights, MD:                                                                       Prostar for NAVL agent Sterling Trucking:

And a neat 379 for BFD Trucking of La Plata, MD:                                                                                We finish with a clean 579 for Payne Inc. out of Fredericksburg, VA:

JJG

Re: My go-to spot in Northern VA (Updated 7-8-18)
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2018, 10:17:08 AM »
Again very cool! I agree, the Peterbilt reefer is outstanding!

Jim

Hank's Truck Forum

Re: My go-to spot in Northern VA (Updated 7-8-18)
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2018, 10:17:08 AM »