If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Updated ProStar spy shots  (Read 949 times)

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
Updated ProStar spy shots
« on: August 02, 2016, 05:57:25 PM »
I just found this online - looks like the ProStar will be receiving a very modest refresh instead of an all-new makeover.  I like the new grille better, but other than that I was hoping to see an all new design with a more standard sleeper shape, but I guess I might have to wait another 10 years or so...

https://www.trucks.com/2016/07/07/navistar-semi-truck-spy-shots/

Hank's Truck Forum

Updated ProStar spy shots
« on: August 02, 2016, 05:57:25 PM »

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
Re: Updated ProStar spy shots
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 07:30:28 PM »
New grille definitely looks better, but I was also hoping for an update on the sleeper and the upper fairing. One of the reasons I'm not a big fan is because the bunk and the upper fairing make it look bloated.

Ray F

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 08:20:07 PM »
If you want to see what it Basically is Going to like with out all the camouflage, Just  Google up "International Prostar Project Horizon". Theres a Few Images on there.  8)

Jon_G

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 08:40:32 PM »

It looks a little squarer in the front, but IMO that just offsets as the sleeper is still very rounded as mooby said. Was hoping they were going to re-do the model completely as had been rumored. Not that the Cascadia is really getting that much of an update either, but many have argued from the beginning that the FL is a much better truck than the IH to begin with. I'd still rather IH import the 9800I to the states, I'm sure all the veteran Schneider and JB Hunt drivers would be thrilled ;D

Jon

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 08:40:32 PM »