If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: NorthStar Logistics  (Read 1233 times)

Zeprome

• Regular Membership
NorthStar Logistics
« on: May 15, 2016, 08:26:18 PM »
So, I figured that I too might as well share about my company on a multiplayer server. Unfortunately, that means I might not be able to use the awesome mods that the others have shown.

I recently bought ATS and just played today after setting up my gaming rig.

Here's my Kenworth T680 mid-roof sleeper with Paccar 500HP and Eaton 18speed.

I haven't decided on a paint scheme I would want on my trucks yet so... going by how I like the color of Musket Transport (shame there's isn't any Volvos), I decided to pick metallic silver. Close enough.

Also, my choice of scenery? Intermodals of course :)

This photo is taken in Los Angoles in California. Just finished a load that required backing into a spot in a dome which was quite challenging to back into.

I got to say that ATS is definitely a lot more challenging than ETS2. There's some docks, plus with the turn radius makes it much more difficult. than it's European cousins.

I do need a G27 racing wheel or something similar to mimic driving because it sucks driving with the keyboard. Plus the lack of gear stick and the clutch doesn't feel right.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 08:36:13 PM by Zeprome »

Hank's Truck Forum

NorthStar Logistics
« on: May 15, 2016, 08:26:18 PM »

Jon_G

Re: NorthStar Logistics
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 08:07:08 AM »

The metallic silver looks good on the T680. Also, Volvos are supposedly coming soon, have seen some in-game photos of them more recently.

Jon

Hank's Truck Forum

Re: NorthStar Logistics
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 08:07:08 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs