If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Back at it again  (Read 1249 times)

jr-transport

• Chicken Lights and Chrome...
    • Check out my Flikr page. I have lots of pics of my Trucks-both real and models.
Back at it again
« on: April 17, 2016, 12:18:59 PM »
I haven't been posting for a while so here are a few fresh shots. First up is one I caught while driving to the airport for my flight to truck world in T.O. Not gonna lie, I like this one and pics never do it justice.

OOOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYY by Jeremy Rempel, on Flickr

Here is another one I caught near the same spot, but a few days earlier. Now I'm not certain, but I THINK this truck may have had some work in Iowa at some point, That colour scheme reminds me of something, but DEERE me, I just can't put my finger on it. ;) lol

McKevitt by Jeremy Rempel, on Flickr

Here is one of my buddy Mel's Icon (no. 322) getting loaded up. Normally I'd post ICON shots in that thread, but it's already well covered there.

Loadin' up by Catpaw by Jeremy Rempel, on Flickr

And lastly, the gratuitous shots of my truck. Here it is after a bath and getting another set of purple lights installed; this time under the cab.

All washed up by Jeremy Rempel, on Flickr

Getting there... by Jeremy Rempel, on Flickr

"In my experience, overkill is underrated" Hannibal

Nosin' around by jr-transport, on Flickr

Hank's Truck Forum

Back at it again
« on: April 17, 2016, 12:18:59 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Jon_G

Re: Back at it again
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 01:00:39 PM »

Excellent photos, really like the purple lighting you installed as well!

Jon

Paystar

• Regular Membership
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 06:08:53 PM »
I know the guy with the John Deere KW. It used to be a play toy/show truck, but he quit his job and went to work with it full time now.
It's got a lot of work done to it.

Back in the day he had an awesome Ford LTL 9000 with the big hi-rise bunk and a 444 Cummins. I wish that truck was still around.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 06:10:41 PM by Paystar »
The New Generation: 'You have what we call an irrational sense of entitlement. It won't kill you, but it will cause you to believe that you deserve top pay for doing nothing.'

RobG

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 10:31:44 AM »
That first one is very sharp,I love the old school look with the flat glass and flattop sleeper. Your truck looks great.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 10:31:44 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs