If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Mexican Produce To Pasco  (Read 2277 times)

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
Mexican Produce To Pasco
« on: March 27, 2016, 03:14:35 PM »
Mostly ran the night shift this week and ended up doing three thousand miles in four days. I had some maintenance scheduled for Scarlett, so they told me they'd give me a short round last week. While I was on my way down to Phoenix with another load of frozen vegetables, they sent me a load of squash from Nogales, Arizona going to Pasco, Washington, haha. I unloaded Tuesday night and then headed down towards the border. Got up Wednesday morning and got loaded, was able to make it into Pasco late Thursday night and slept at the receiver. I unloaded, reloaded beef lung (mink food) and headed home. Actually turned out to be a good week, but I would've preferred to leave sometime Monday instead of loading at midnight that night and having to go, go, go, haha.

Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

Mexican Produce To Pasco
« on: March 27, 2016, 03:14:35 PM »

norseman

• Administrator
Re: Mexican Produce To Pasco
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 03:28:09 PM »
A bunch of mighty interesting catches here, Ryan! A bunch of miles, too. ;) How's it looking as far as making it to MATS?

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 03:32:45 PM »
Thanks! Had a fun week! Not gonna make it to Kentucky, they couldn't schedule a load and reload that would work very easily.

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 03:38:22 PM »
Ah, bummer. Well, hope you'll still get a good end to reefer season! ;)

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 03:40:00 PM »
Looking like a couple Denver rounds, haha. Been there, done that. Would've preferred to go to Dallas or Kansas or something, but I'm just glad I'm not going back to Oregon or Washington, haha.

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 03:42:37 PM »
I hear ya! Oregon and Washington are pretty states, but I have gotten a feeling they are not exactly truck friendly, plus certain parts of them are pretty dang congested, too...  :P

Jan.

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 06:49:30 PM »
Interesting catch on the 389 at the top!  The color scheme is unique, and I'm not quite sure what to think about it, but regardless, I love stainless spread-axle reefers like that one. 8)

Jon_G

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 08:11:31 PM »

Really cool catch on the FLB cabover! And that two-tone brown 379 is awesome! 8)

Jon

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 08:11:31 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs