If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Getting To Know Seattle  (Read 1885 times)

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
Getting To Know Seattle
« on: March 21, 2016, 03:37:30 PM »
Last week I did a load to the Seattle area that had five drops and then my reload had five picks all over Seattle as well, so I got to know Seattle better than I ever wanted to, haha. It went mostly smoothly though and the week just flew by while I was going from point to point. Only real complaint I have is having to chain up at Meacham, Oregon on the way up to go seven miles on wet roads and take them back off. I unloaded that at Sysco in West Jordan, Utah this morning and I'm loading in Ogden to go back down to Tolleson, Arizona tonight. I think that will be my only round this week and next week I'm hoping to go back to Erlanger, Kentucky again so I can catch the Mid-America truck show and when I come home from that, I think I'll be done with the reefer and back on bellies.

Finally got some red lights mounted under the dash!
Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

Getting To Know Seattle
« on: March 21, 2016, 03:37:30 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Paystar

• Regular Membership
Re: Getting To Know Seattle
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 04:17:08 PM »
Nice pics. How do you go from pulling belly dumps to doing drops with a reefer??? LOL
The New Generation: 'You have what we call an irrational sense of entitlement. It won't kill you, but it will cause you to believe that you deserve top pay for doing nothing.'

cowcruzer

• Regular Membership
  • 🐮🐮🐮🐮
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 07:26:48 AM »
I was trying to put something together to be able to go to MATS and I have a load between Louisville and Lexington coming back to KS. Only I'm loading it on Tuesday. Can't win them all.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 02:57:44 PM »
Nice pics. How do you go from pulling belly dumps to doing drops with a reefer??? LOL

I've gotten quite the variety in the six and a half years I've worked at Francis, haha.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 03:02:53 PM »
I was trying to put something together to be able to go to MATS and I have a load between Louisville and Lexington coming back to KS. Only I'm loading it on Tuesday. Can't win them all.

Unfortunately, I'm not going. They wouldn't be able to load me for Kentucky until Tuesday night with a Friday unload and then they sounded like my reload would be clear back up in Indianapolis, and then I'd have to go back down to Louisville. I figured it's not worth it to go out of the way that much just to be there for the last day of the show and have to worry about making it back in time for my anniversary the following Tuesday. The boss would prefer I'm here to work with the bellies next Monday anyway, so maybe next year. I'm starting out with a Denver load this week, I'll probably end up doing two of those.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 03:02:53 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs