If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: G&G Global Logistics (Updated 4/23/17)  (Read 3797 times)

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
Re: G&G Global Logistics (Updated 10/16/16)
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2016, 06:24:19 PM »
Very nice!  My favorite is probably #15-09, but all of them look awesome, and the chrome wheels and mirrors really help add a touch of American-ness to them. 8)  I see you are using a select few types of truck here - just Scanias, the newer style FH's, and TGX's with the DAF and Renault being the only exceptions.  Just wondering, why none of the other models, especially the older ones?  Looking on the ETS2 website there are 12 types of truck available in the game, with one or two from every manufacturer.  It would be great if ATS gets to that point someday...

Lastly, you must be using some sort of trailer mod because I'm seeing real life companies here?

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2016, 06:24:19 PM »

Jon_G

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2016, 06:32:06 PM »

Thanks! I like any kind of shiny wheels and the more Euro ones work on some but the US-style ones look great as well IMO. I like the look of the Scania and newer FH out of all of them. The Scanias and new FH also get really good fuel economy in comparison to the other trucks. I got the Renault as a test unit and have one more like it as well. I also have one older FH Volvo, and a few Mercedes Actros. The DAF was also a test unit that I may get a few more of as it looks good and pulls well. I have yet to test out the rest of the trucks in-game. The MAN gets pretty poor fuel economy in comparison to the Scanias and Volvos, but they have a good turning radius and visibility. They also have higher horsepower engine options which are nice for heavier loads. As for trailer mods, yes I am using the real company logos pack which is very large, I just like the way the real fleets look over the ETS ones, I may do the same for ATS as long as the plain white reefer still stays available.
As for tractors, I think we will see more in ATS eventually. ETS2 has been out for a few years now and it took time to get all of the licenses, but SCS has gotten bigger since then so hopefully sooner rather than later.

Jon

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2016, 09:03:23 PM »
Not sure what ATS trailer mod you have in mind, but if it's the same one I've been using, the plain white reefers are still available and otherwise is one I would recommend, except for that some of the companies like Dole fruits aren't into trucking in real life, and other oddities like FedEx reefers that aren't quite realistic either.  Otherwise I don't know of any such pack for ATS.

Jon_G

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2016, 09:52:55 PM »

I was referring to the one you had posted, thanks for the clarification, I'll have to try that out.

Jon

Jon_G

Re: G&G Global Logistics (Updated 4/23/17)
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2017, 09:19:49 PM »

Finally updating with some more from my European fleet, with truck #16-02, a 2016 Volvo FH, this one equipped with a lift axle, hauling a tanker in these photos.

#16-03, a single axle 2016 Volvo FH with a bit of an inverse paint scheme to the above truck

#16-04, another 2016 Volvo FH, this one with a maroon and black paint scheme, seen here hauling a reefer filled with yogurt

#16-05, yet another 2016 Volvo FH

#16-06, a 2016 Mercedes-Benz Actros. I really like the styling of the new generation Actros, plus this is the only way I can say I own a Mercedes ;D

And #16-07, a 2016 Mercedes Actros, this one with a tandem axle setup. The rear drive axle lifts, and is spec'd for heavier hauls.

Jon

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2017, 02:00:29 PM »
All of them look nice, especially the Volvos; I can't decide which is my favorite between #16-02, 16-04 and 16-05. 8)  BTW are you using a trailer mod (besides the one for different liveries) - I don't recognize the tanker that the first Volvo is pulling?

Jon_G

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2017, 03:11:10 PM »

Thanks! Yes, it's a realistic companies pack, can't remember where I found it TBH.

Jon

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2017, 03:11:10 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs