If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Special parking lot next to an old junk yard.  (Read 3165 times)

mike b

Special parking lot next to an old junk yard.
« on: July 23, 2004, 08:35:11 PM »
One of the motels my company has us layover at  has secluded truck parking in the back. This motel is in between a TA and a Petro truckstop. There are a few drivers whom park their VERY nice largecars at this parking lot to protect them from scratches, dents and other bad things that happen to trucks while parked at a truckstop. One of my favorite working trucks was parked their last night, so I took some pictures. What I like about this truck is that  its a 359 8)  and it has just enough shiny stuff to make it look good, yet it dose not have that over done look to it. I wish I could have caught this picture 1/2 hour earlier when the sun was a little higher :? , maybe. I have learned the suns position can make or break a picture. Next to this parking lot there is a old scrap yard that has some old and VERY old trucks rotting their, so I grabbed my new toy (camera) and went over their not seeing any fences or no trespassing signs  :? . It was worth the chance of getting in trouble because I saw some old trucks (1930s-1950s? :? ) that I have never seen before. Like an old Dodge that looked like 1/2 coventional and 1/2 COE  :? . My knowledge of trucks of this era is limited to say the least. Anyway back to the photography by the time I got to these old trucks the sun was behind the California coast mountain range and the pictures I took all came out VERY dark :cry: .

Here is the pete pics

Which one of these two do you think I should submit to hank? I cant decide I like them both :? .

Hank's Truck Forum

Special parking lot next to an old junk yard.
« on: July 23, 2004, 08:35:11 PM »

hank

• Administrator
    • http://www.hankstruckforum/htforum
Special Parking Lot
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 10:07:00 PM »
Mike,
They both look good to me. Why don't you send them both to me.

Thanks.
Hank Suderman

cdntrucky@shaw.ca

Hank's Truck Forum

Special Parking Lot
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 10:07:00 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs