If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: American Truck Simulator  (Read 13027 times)

partsman88

• Regular Membership
    • My page (Flickr)
Re: American Truck Simulator
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2018, 02:25:02 PM »
I haven't played in quite a while, the game started crashing on me last several times I played and I never made the time to figure out which mod is acting up. Shame because it's still quite a good game and I know they've expanded into New Mexico, but I don't have the time like I used to.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2018, 02:25:02 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Iowa80

• Regular Membership
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2018, 03:17:07 PM »
I still play from time to time; not necessarily as consistently, but it feels like sometimes after a little break I appreciate the game more when I do play again.  I've also been incredibly lazy about updating the thread for my fleet, which I should really do sometime soon. ::)

Ray F

« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2018, 09:49:27 AM »
Thanks Jon, I was just Browsing The workshop this Morning and Found Those Trucks you just Mentioned. I Had the FLD But for some reason, It kept Crashing my game  :-\ Even Found a SCOT Truck on there  :o

BTW I seen a Bunch of Skins for a KW K100 & W900A, an IH 9900i, a Pete 567 and Few other Trucks, and also a "Rubber Duck" Mack RS-700L, But Could not find the Actual Trucks Models themselves to install... ::) Although I Did see a few ATS Mod Sites that I May check out later. That's where I Found an awesome Looking Mack Ultraliner on there (For some Reason, It sounds very much like a "Puller"  :o 8))

Tony Trout

• Regular Membership
    • Tony's Place
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2018, 12:33:16 PM »
Thanks Jon, I was just Browsing The workshop this Morning and Found Those Trucks you just Mentioned. I Had the FLD But for some reason, It kept Crashing my game  :-\ Even Found a SCOT Truck on there  :o

BTW I seen a Bunch of Skins for a KW K100 & W900A, an IH 9900i, a Pete 567 and Few other Trucks, and also a "Rubber Duck" Mack RS-700L, But Could not find the Actual Trucks Models themselves to install... ::)

Ray, do you think you could tell me how to get the Mack RS-700L "Rubber Duck" truck to work with the current 1.31 version of the game?  It would be very, very appreciated!  Other than the old Mack F COEs like my late father drove, I love the "Rubber Duck" truck (and the movie, "Convoy") and have been trying to talk my parents into taking me down to Rome, GA to Anthony Fox's trucking company to see the rig and the only remaining fuel tanker trailer from the film.  Whenever I do go down, I plan on getting some pics of me in the driver's seat (since I probably won't ever get to see the BJ & The Bear rig that Paul & Craig Sagehorn have because I don't think they ever travel up through the NC mountains - nor would they just make a special trip to my neck of the woods so I can see the truck....:'( 

BTW, did Paul take down the "TVTruckin'" website??  I haven't been able to access it for a good long while......
"When you get that damn dog in the truck, you can put the pedal to the metal because that smokey will have passed you by!" - Said (para-phrased, I'm sure by me) by Burt Reynolds in the television version of "Smokey & The Bandit" - 1977!

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2018, 12:33:16 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs