If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: SeaBass (costume) - The trucker from Dumb and Dumber  (Read 3859 times)

IowaSuperTrucker

• Regular Membership
    • http://truckinboy.slickpic.com/gallery/
SeaBass (costume) - The trucker from Dumb and Dumber
« on: November 01, 2015, 07:30:41 PM »
In keeping in line with the Halloween season, I thought I'd post my costume this year...I mean, I dress up as a trucker part-time on the weekends all the time...but I never dress up like a Hollywood Trucker.

I will admit, it is a little obscure...but the truck Dumb and Dumber fans get it.

I'm not as big as Cam Neely, but none-the-less, I present to you....Sea Bass.

Hank's Truck Forum

SeaBass (costume) - The trucker from Dumb and Dumber
« on: November 01, 2015, 07:30:41 PM »

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
Re: SeaBass (costume) - The trucker from Dumb and Dumber
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 09:52:59 AM »
I did the same thing last year, I went as Carrol Jo Hummer from White Line Fever

Lance C.

Founder of Lance's Truck Picture's

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • Slickpic
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 05:49:48 AM »
Well, I missed this first time around.
I, not being a Jim Carrey fan, didn't know that Cam Neely was given a role in a couple of his movies.
Yes, THAT Cam Neely - NHL player and now exec.

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 10:20:05 PM »
I liked the idea of this topic

Here's a picture of a friend of mine, that's dressed up as Rusty Nail from Joy Ride III, his name is Chad and myself as Carrol Jo Hummer from White Line Fever, Yeah, I know, I forgot my steel toe boots that time around for that picture and I also forgot to show my Blue Mule belt buckle for this particular picture, I've also added the Jean Jacket Jan Michael Vincent had in some of the scene's of White Line Fever as well and those are sun glasses like he wore in the opening credits in the movie as well as many other movies/tv shows
Lance C.

tery

• Regular Membership
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 03:29:13 AM »
You guys are a bunch of movie stars ! ...... Looking good
___ There is no load so hot that it won't cool off in the ditch   ___

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 08:49:00 PM »
Even though this wasn't really a trucking movie, although it did have a Dodge Big Rig Truck in it for one scene, hence is why I decided to post it on here, This is what I went as for Halloween this year, Arnie Cunningham from the movie Christine, I was attending an event where we had to wear a costume and I knew I'd be seeing one of the original screen used Christine movie car's there, so, there for I figured I'd find the best I could for Arnie Cunningham's clothing for the movie Christine and than the owner of the car, decided to pull a prank on me, here's Myself as Arnie Cunningham and The Christine with a Wedding dress on her Windshield and a pearl neck less on her on her license plate
Lance C.

tery

• Regular Membership
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 06:10:05 AM »
I like the look ! - Cool car too!
___ There is no load so hot that it won't cool off in the ditch   ___

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 09:08:03 PM »
Thanks, Tery, I thought it was a good Idea, seeing, I'd be seeing the car at that event, That's one of the original screen used car's from the movie Christine, It's actually this particular car appeared on the screen when the car turned into the gas station to hit Buddy Raperton's Camaro, and was also the car that was set on fire that killed Buddy Raperton, although, it was a different car that killed Darnell, It was also the car at the end with the teeth, all the way until the car goes through the wall slamming into Darnell's office, that killed Arnie, there's also another car out there, it's in California and it happens to be the car that was used in the beginning scene of the movie and than was used again to kill Moochie, until the very end when the crushed it's self going into the alley to kill Darnell,
Lance C.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 09:08:03 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs