If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Just Belly Dumping  (Read 14646 times)

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
Re: Just Belly Dumping
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2015, 04:42:54 PM »
Thank you very much! I will start by hauling road salt while I figure it out because our contract we have right now pays enough to make it round trip. My boss is working on getting contacts for backhauls. I can haul lots of things though, potatoes, onions, grain, aggregate, mulch, whatever they find. I guess we switched one of the older sleeper trucks from our flatbed company over to our side and they're supposed to put a wet kit on it so I won't be stuck to the belt trailer all the time. I know the driver that's supposed to get in it and I am totally fine with sharing trailers with him.
Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2015, 04:42:54 PM »

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2015, 03:28:29 AM »
Started the week Sunday with a trip down to Nelson, Nevada to a pit I'd never been to before to bring decorative rock back to Ogden. Went pretty smooth, down and back, slept in the Parsons yard in Ogden Monday night, unloaded Tuesday morning, and hauled six loads to the P&G job in Corinne. Did P&G again Wednesday, twenty loads from Willard to Perry Thursday, P&G again Friday and an extra load of sand to Parsons in Ogden, then drove sidedumps for one load of ex-out from Hyrum back to Brigham on Saturday.

Still can't haul anything with this yet, but I got the flaps changed. Just needs a good wash now.

The pit in Nelson is almost four miles up an unmarked road that really is just a wash down a canyon that they bladed out. I was getting PRETTY nervous wondering if I was on the right track, not sure I could back my doubles out quite that far, haha.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2015, 05:28:08 PM »
Had to hook to a set of Rancos for a couple days to chain my gates for the P&G job, but it's nice to see another sleeper truck on Francis belly dumps. We took it from the flatbed side and a good friend of mine is driving it, he's the one I'm sharing the belt trailer with. Hoping they install my wet kit this week, I got to haul my first load of salt of the season on Friday!

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2015, 03:27:13 PM »
An old Transtar sitting at the John Farms yard.

Kirk Rappleye's beautiful 389, always shining.

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2015, 03:28:18 PM »
That Rappleye fellow's got a sweet 389!!

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2015, 03:28:18 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs