If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Wednesday March 25-Saturday March 28: Awesome Bert Matter Pete  (Read 1412 times)

Jon_G

This was a really cool truck I thought deserved its own post. It's a very sharp custom Peterbilt 389, and is a 2012 as I found out from talking with the owner/driver. The truck is lettered for Bert Matter Inc. from Nooksack, WA.

Jon
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:57:58 PM by Jon_G »

Hank's Truck Forum

Truck Driving Jobs

norseman

• Administrator
Re: Wednesday March 25-Pre MATS: Awesome Custom Pete
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 06:15:45 AM »
Awesome rig! I have seen another Bert Matter truck on I-5, and it was super sharp also, but not quite as sharp as this. I wonder why he wasn't in the show and shine, definitely looks like it could fit right in there! :)

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Jon_G

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 07:45:46 AM »

I imagine the entry fee is a little steep, so some drivers would rather have their own show over in the lots. It's a chance for them to talk about each others trucks and walk around. The gentleman driving this truck was really nice. He loves the Pete, had nothing but good things to say about it, and was more than happy to answer my questions and allow me to take some photos.

Jon

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 02:59:41 AM »
Very good point there, Jon. And good deal that you were able to chat with the driver, too. :)

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Jon_G

Re: Wednesday March 25-Saturday March 28: Awesome Bert Matter Pete
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 07:37:03 PM »
Here are a few more pics of this truck. First, here it is sitting in the lot on Friday afternoon.

Then, a few photos taken on Saturday evening.

Jon
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:56:10 PM by Jon_G »

Hank's Truck Forum

Re: Wednesday March 25-Saturday March 28: Awesome Bert Matter Pete
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 07:37:03 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs