If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Anyone collect brochures?  (Read 2088 times)

belmor

• Regular Membership
Anyone collect brochures?
« on: March 16, 2015, 10:25:19 PM »
I have loved trucks since I was a toddler. Growing up my grandfather used to take me to all the dealerships in our area regularly. By the time I was in middle school I had a large collection of brochures, we moved and our stuff stayed at a moving company for about 2 months while we bought a new house, rats got in the trailer and ate/ruined my collection, now at 35 I have started replacing it piece by piece using eBay and the like.

Does anyone else collect them?

~B~

Hank's Truck Forum

Anyone collect brochures?
« on: March 16, 2015, 10:25:19 PM »

JJG

Re: Anyone collect brochures?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 10:50:25 PM »
Ah nuts!! Hate when those rodents get in and destroy!! Too bad for the loss! I do and have collected anything vehicle related since a kid too, my problem was not living in a town large enough to have big truck dealerships! Maybe I should re-phrase that, a sizable town too close to a bigger city but yet too far to bike to as a kid! I was able to get some earlier truck stuff from Dodge, GMC and Ford and have since collected from other sources, eBay being the better one and truck shows sometimes yield some cool stuff, just have to pay for it now!

Hope you build your collection back up to what you had and more!!

Jim

belmor

• Regular Membership
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 03:51:16 PM »
Awesome! I have gotten several new pieces in this month, steady finding stuff I want on eBay but I refuse to pay what some of that stuff is bringing!

~B~

Chris_E

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 04:00:40 PM »
I have amassed a large collection of company literature of various freight carriers from friends, but I don't think I have any old truck manufacture brochures.
The foot turned to the horse, the horse to the carriage, the carriage to the train, and the train to the truck.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 04:00:40 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs