If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Heading Home From Walcott, 2013(!) - #2  (Read 1597 times)

HuntFlatbed

• Just Trying To Keep Up With The Real Truckers.....
    • My RR Pics
Heading Home From Walcott, 2013(!) - #2
« on: September 01, 2014, 11:05:20 AM »
How about a Prime Inc. 386 384 pulling a Tanker to Start? Thanks Jan!

Pacer Cartage (Jacksonville, FL) Columbia pulling a CSX Can

T660 for Purple Sage of Idaho Falls, ID

I-80 2-Fer!

Century hauling a Frac Tank

The Jim Palmer of old...  This guy was a regular but since Jim Palmer got bought out, I haven't seen him.

Siegwerk is out of Des Moines, IA but I sure don't see these nice ProStars much!

I haven't seen this outfit out of Quebec in so long, I forget what it's name was. But thanks to the Norseman I've learned this is Explorer Transport out of Laval, QB!

Sharp O/O 386 for Transport Designs Inc. of Savage, MN

It's also been a while since I've seen a Martin Transportation Systems (MTS) Truck around my area.  Especially long since I've seen one of these Sterlings, running for a small fleet of same for Newman & Sons.

If only this sharp Mack had fully cleared the Car...

Swift Daycab VNM?  Can't say I've seen more than maybe 1-2 of these

I used to see this IH with SSX (Cedar Rapids, IA) Stickers and the Ex-Florelli Reefer that has been "Modified."  But it's been a while.

Here's a nice Pete 379 pulling a Beef Corp. Pot

T600 Midroof Flatbedder hauling somebody's collection of John Deere Tractors

Sharp O/O Mk II Coronado for STI

I have been trying to catch this Old Star and get a good pic for a while.  This may have been an early attempt. 

FLD for ROADCO, of Cicero, IL.  I have not seen a ROADCO truck in a while.  Maybe they've gone out of business?

Here's a cool Pete 385 marked for Klemm Tank Lines of Green Bay, WI.  Of course they were acquired by Keenan Advantage Group in 2003.

This sharp IH used to run for Accu-Tran out of Council Bluffs, IA.  But I have not seen him in a long time.

Sharp Big Bunk Pete 379 with a interesting headlight configuration.

A PacLeased Pete 579 hauling a Vehicle Trailer for FERRARI OF SAN DIEGO....  :o

And lastly, this Erb ProStar

« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 03:23:08 PM by HuntFlatbed »

Hank's Truck Forum

Heading Home From Walcott, 2013(!) - #2
« on: September 01, 2014, 11:05:20 AM »

norseman

• Administrator
Re: Heading Home From Walcott, 2013(!) - #2
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 11:54:18 AM »
It's good to see you posting on here again, Rick! I bet I'm not the only one who has msised your pics. 8)

I love the Siegwerk ProStar and its matching trailer! Says they are ink experts, that probably means you know them well, if they deal in fountain pen ink, hehe. ;) Cool catch on the Purple Sage T660, and of course lots and lots of cool square hood trucks here, too. But the one that really stands out is that Mack Superliner toy hauler!!! That has to be a one of a kind!  8)

The Prime will be a 384; all their Petes of this type were lightweight 384s. They've apparently sold all of them off now, by the way.

The 587 from Quebec with the big X on it will be this company: http://www.explorertransport.com/

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Hank's Truck Forum

Re: Heading Home From Walcott, 2013(!) - #2
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 11:54:18 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs