If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: An Interesting Cascadia  (Read 1481 times)

sj3mark

• Regular Membership
    • My Bus Pictures
An Interesting Cascadia
« on: June 25, 2014, 07:37:35 AM »
So, I saw this guy in Muleshoe, TX this morning.  I thought it was a rather interesting catch, as I've never seen a short-hood Cascadia sleeper truck for Wal-Mart before.  I also found it odd that it lacked side skirts.  So, here's #0*1539 based out of the Plainview, TX DC.  The pictures don't do it justice, it was a rather sharp looking truck in person.

~James

Hank's Truck Forum

An Interesting Cascadia
« on: June 25, 2014, 07:37:35 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

IowaSuperTrucker

• Regular Membership
    • http://truckinboy.slickpic.com/gallery/
Re: An Interesting Cascadia
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 08:23:14 AM »
Awesome catch James!!

Dart Transit has been buying a ton of those for our company drivers and lease purchase trucks.  They are spec'd lighter weight.  I wonder if that is what Wal-mart is trying...spec'ing some lightweight trucks.  It looks nice with the exposed tanks and polished tanks too!  I might have to say, this is my favorite looking Wal-mart truck out there now.

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 09:26:17 AM »
Very interesting... that short hood sure looks exceptionally short paired with the big condo sleeper! Pretty cool that Walmart aren't cutting down on space for the driver in going lightweight, at least.  :)

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Douglass-2011

• Regular Membership
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 11:22:32 AM »
Seems to me that it looks like the motor and tranny would be almost back in the sleeper. I would like to see the inside. I`ll bet there is not much room to move to the sleeper without crawling over the doghouse.

IowaSuperTrucker

• Regular Membership
    • http://truckinboy.slickpic.com/gallery/
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 01:55:24 PM »
Flat floor....Bay&Bay has some of these that are Daycabs....I'll try to get an inside shot if I remember.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 01:55:24 PM »