If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Lunchtime at MY Overpass - November 2013.  (Read 1785 times)

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • Slickpic
Lunchtime at MY Overpass - November 2013.
« on: November 16, 2013, 06:48:51 AM »
Didn't make it to my overpass till Friday the 15th of November. I saw the truck for my November POTM entry too; a Transport Group Robert Pete 386 with the green LPG paint scheme with a matching trailer. Unfortunately I was still walking to my spot so could only watch it drive past.
Didn't have much time either, 15 minutes,  however the sun was shining and the day mild.

First up - a Mack Pinnacle with a tridem dryvan in the passing lane. I don't recognise the carrier logo.

Next, a Peterbilt gravel hauler.

Then, a Volvo leased to Titanium Trucking Services. This is a growing carrier having made a couple of acquisitions over the past few years.

Today's Trash Hauler...Green For Life returning to Toronto for MORE!!!

One of two FedEx Freight sets of doubles probably on the way to the Buffalo/ Niagara Falls gateway.

Freightliner daycab for Autobahn.

KRISKA - We know it's not a OSO or Gummi sighting anymore.

LOBLAW Volvo on it's run to another supermarket.

I wasn't going to post this International as it had nearly outrun the picture but the EXCELDOR trailer caught my eye.

A little research finds that to be a Quebec chicken farmers cooperative. The truck is pointed towards La Belle Province.

It was followed by this Pete with a dump trailer.

Western Star with a scrap trailer.

Two deadhead car haulers were next;
Western Star

and a Pete.

They could be going to Oshawa for GM's or Alliston for Hondas.

Thomson Terminals Volvo daycab.

P&D Freightways Volvo

A white Freightliner Columbia bob tailed past,

so I waited for something else since white Columbias bore me. This International with a bulk trailer from G3 Transport would be my final picture.

That's all; time to go back to work.

Rob.

Hank's Truck Forum

Lunchtime at MY Overpass - November 2013.
« on: November 16, 2013, 06:48:51 AM »