If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Grocery haulers  (Read 2602 times)

05stacks

• Regular Membership
Grocery haulers
« on: October 17, 2013, 12:32:09 AM »
http://s963.photobucket.com/user/jslurff1/library/?sort=3&page=1

Here is a link to my photo bucket can't upload to hanks from my phone. Just some pics of our fleet, have many more and can answer any questions.

Hank's Truck Forum

Grocery haulers
« on: October 17, 2013, 12:32:09 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

IowaSuperTrucker

• Regular Membership
    • http://truckinboy.slickpic.com/gallery/
Re: Grocery haulers
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 06:22:43 PM »
I grew up and lived in the Albany Troy Schenectady region for the 1st 20yrs of my life.  My brother and parents still live in Troy.  Nice to see some new pics of the good ol' Price Chopper fleet.  When I delivered parts for Tracey Freightliner, I use to drop parts off to your shop a couple times a week...and then when I moved to the Midwest and drove for Marten Transport out of WI....I use to haul the Land'O'Lakes big blocks of deli cheese from Spencer WI to your Golub warehouses. 

Thanks for sharing....I'd love to see more Price Chopper photos.  I believe, last time I talked to him, my brother was in the process of making a couple custom Price Chopper model trucks.

05stacks

• Regular Membership
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 06:29:12 PM »
Yeah I'm a mechanic in the shop but grew up in the company lol my parents worked here there entire working careers so I've been around. I would be interested in seeing models because I have everyone they have made and its a small amount I will post some pics of them.

05stacks

• Regular Membership
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 06:35:55 PM »
Yeah I'm a mechanic in the shop but grew up in the company lol my parents worked here there entire working careers so I've been around. I would be interested in seeing models because I have everyone they have made and its a small amount I will post some pics of them.

05stacks

• Regular Membership
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 06:37:23 PM »
If you go on my link to photo bucket there are some pics of the die cast, trains and r/c trucks and pez dispensers they produced.

Oso2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 07:58:56 PM »
Cool!
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

taxtruck

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 09:16:22 AM »
Awesome looking rigs!!!!  Wish more companies did the billboard trailers.

Jimmy B

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 09:47:56 AM »
Glad you are here, like the photos. The super market trucks are a favorite catch of mine. Looking forward to more photos and info.

Jimmy B

05stacks

• Regular Membership
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 04:44:26 PM »
Thanks, and we have come a long way from just plain white trailers. There are some new designs in the works I will definitely post some pics when we know what's next. If anyone wants to see anything I can get any pics and I have tons just ask.

05stacks

• Regular Membership
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 09:06:23 PM »
http://s963.photobucket.com/user/jslurff1/library/?sort=3&page=1

Just put some different pics on my photo bucket. The sterling is gone that was when it just came back from the body shop with a chrome bumper. There is the new and old meat style trailers at our roadeo. And some different trailers. The older reefer is one I just got done refurbishing.

05stacks

• Regular Membership
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2013, 09:08:43 PM »
Also sorry for the grainy pic of the shrimp trailer I just got it ready for a show and it looked really good. Hubcaps really make these sets look awesome.

IowaSuperTrucker

• Regular Membership
    • http://truckinboy.slickpic.com/gallery/
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 08:58:22 AM »
I have those 3 Winross 1/64 Price Chopper models too!  Always thought the doubles were cool.  What is the scoop with the "Win a New Car" model truck?  Is that 1/64 scale as well....or is it a little bit bigger, and is it custom or was it mass produced?

05stacks

• Regular Membership
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2013, 09:53:27 PM »
The win a car was only one of three ever made. One was a gift to our owner and the other two were for prototype use. I was in Louisville at MATS and talking with the rep from Tonkin. To make a long story short after many phone calls to Tonkin and lots of money lol they let me buy it. My favorite buy so far also it is 1/53 scale precision series.

05stacks

• Regular Membership
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2013, 10:00:48 PM »
Just wondering how you acquired the windows with dual stacks and the one with full fairings cause the doubles was only for public purchase. Just curious and nice to see someone else with a chopper collection.

05stacks

• Regular Membership
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2013, 04:42:59 PM »
Correction on my reply WINROSS not windows lol

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2013, 04:42:59 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs